Chapter 45

The child was brought out by the wife.

Xiao Heng stepped forward and took the child into his arms.

Wife smiled and congratulated: "Congratulations, San Ye, look at how good this young master looks! When he was born, the room seemed to glow red. In the future, this young master will be extraordinary!"

Hong Guang said that Po Wen didn’t look too real, she only felt that the shining in front of her eyes were all red, and she could barely open her eyes at that moment. Although it was disappeared in a flash, it did not prevent her from being here. Xiao Heng spoke in front of him.

Who knew that Xiao Heng had heard this, but he glanced at her.

The cold and sharp look made her tremble.

Amitabha, does this look like the eyes of someone who has just become a father?

Xiao Heng ignored the nonsense stable woman, he lowered his head and looked at the little thing in his arms.

He has seen his brother's children not long before they were born. They don't have hair or eyelashes, but his little thing has dark and moist lanugo hair, and a few eyelashes are moist on the eyelids.

His skin was white with the powdery redness that was characteristic of his birth, and his cheeks were round and small, and his small mouth was pouting slightly, like a ripe little fruit.

He was asleep with his eyes closed at this time, with a fat little face, soft and serene, and plump like a small Buddha descending to the world.

Xiao Heng looked at the soft little thing in his arms, it was really cute and soft in his arms. He really liked it as he watched it, and he was reluctant to let it go.

The joy of being a new father rose in my heart, no matter how deserted people were in the past, joy in my eyes at this time.

At this moment, the third prince next to him leaned in and glanced at the little baby in Xiao Heng's arms.

He narrowed his eyes and suddenly said, "Like me when I was a kid."

Xiao Heng heard that the expression in his eyes turned into a sharp sword, and he glanced at him fiercely, then he held the little baby in his arms and prepared to enter the house.

He obviously didn't want this person to see his little baby.

However, the third prince caught up: "I was like this when I was a kid!"

In order not to scare his child who had just come to the world, Xiao Heng resisted the urge to kick him directly and walked in.

The third prince had to chase after him, and the old lady, eldest lady and several young masters nearby had already arrived.

The eldest master was instructed by his mother to stop him: "The third prince, if you have something to say slowly, let's go to Hua Ting, let's talk about the reasons."

The second young master stood directly in front of him and blocked his sight: "The third prince, this is the delivery room, the delivery room of the courtier's concubine room, the prince's golden body, still don't be infected with bad luck."

However, the third prince was not reconciled. He felt that that night he and Gu Suier had a dewy marriage. This child may be his own, besides, how much the child resembled when he was a child!

He still wanted to go over and take a look.

But at this moment, a group of people came out there, and there was a decree.

"Third princes take the order."

The third prince looked at the closed door of the delivery room, and then at the emperor who was about to deliver the decree. He had no choice but to take the decree first.