Chapter 19

Of course not.

Gu Suier knew that deceiving people would not work.

No matter how round the lie is, as long as he glances at it with that kind of see-through eyes, she will be exposed immediately.

So she still lowered her head and walked into the yard like a little maid who wanted to do something wrong.

As soon as I entered, I saw the man sitting under the green bamboo.

Under the emerald green bamboo leaves, the man in a loose white robe is sitting on the bamboo chair, holding a book in his slender and beautiful hands, looking down.

He should have just bathed, and his hair has not yet dried completely. He wears a magenta jeweled wipe on his forehead, and the magenta ribbon is draped over his shoulders with long black hair, dotted on the soft white robe. .

Occasionally when the autumn wind blew up, the bamboo leaves rustled, and the corners of his white robe was quietly lifted and fell.

He gently lifted his slender fingers and opened a page.

At this moment, Gu Suier forgot to breathe.

She stood there, staring blankly at the man in front of her.

She didn't know that a man could wear a white robe so gorgeous, or that someone could have such an elegant and noble posture just sitting there.

She was stunned in her mind, just looking at him idiotically, the sky and the earth disappeared at this moment, and she herself disappeared. There is only him in this world.

"Come here." I don't know when, the man has put down his hands and raised his head to greet her.

She didn't move.

He heard it, but her feet didn't listen, she looked at him foolishly.

"Come here." The man still had the same expression, still the same tone, and said the same words.

This time Gu Suier finally returned to her soul, barely regaining some strength, raised her foot, and approached.

The man raised his head slightly, staring at her, taking a good look at her.

Gu Suier always felt that his eyes were like the water in the Black Dragon Pool behind the mountain.

But now, she realized that it didn't seem to be the case. There was fire in his eyes, and the fire burning on the cold water was so hot that it could melt people away.

Her heart shrank slowly and clearly, and she clenched her fists, not knowing what to do for a while.

On that day, his lips brushed her face.

She thought he would do something afterwards.

I was looking forward to it.

Because of anticipation, as soon as I get close to her, my heart beats pounding.

But then she found out that he had done nothing.

It was as if that day didn't exist at all, as if it was just a coincidence that his lips brushed her face.

The hot eyes looked at her, her face was burning, and she lowered her head, not daring to look at him again.

"Wipe my hair." The man turned his gaze back, looking at the swaying green bamboo, and said in a low voice.

His voice is different from the usual coldness, and now he is a little dumb, as if he just woke up.

"Ok."