Chapter 22

Xiao Heng watched Gu Suier closing her eyes. At the beginning, her eyes were tightly closed and she obviously didn't sleep at all. After a while, her body relaxed and her breathing became smooth and even.

With her eyes closed, she was quiet and gentle, and even the strands of black hair seemed obedient. Her small hands gently grasped the corners of the quilt, and her big belly made the quilt bulge.

Xiao Heng stared at his stomach and remembered the night at the inn.

She was under him that night.

At that time, although he was so uncomfortable that he had lost his reason, he could clearly see her face, her white face, through the moonlight.

That night, he planted fruit in her belly, and now the belly is so big...

At this moment, Xiao Heng had a strange sentiment rising in his chest.

Regarding the relationship between men and women, about the fertility of blood and bedclothes.

The midday light came in from the window lattice, and the well-decorated room was quiet and silent.

Xiao Heng stared at the woman lying on the bed, and after a long time, he got up.

"Be guarded outside the door, so you can serve." With his stern brows narrowed, he whispered to Mother An outside the door.

"Yes, yes, the old slave knows." Mother An agreed naturally.

Xiao Heng turned his head and glanced behind him again before stepping into the hall. Only a few guests had just arrived and the host of the conservatory was speaking with him there.

When Xiao Heng walked out, it happened that one of the eyes saw Xiao Heng, and he hurried over to say hello.

"Xiao Heng!"

Xiao Heng stopped and looked to the side lightly. It was the third prince who stopped him.

In fact, Xiao Heng's grandfather was originally an orphan without a surname. Later, he was given the national surname for his military exploits. The national surname is Xiao, and the surname of the current saint is Xiao.

There are three sons in the holy. Xiao Heng has a good relationship with the three princes. The third princes are the elder brothers of Princess Zhaoyang.

The eldest prince and the second prince were not, they were born to the concubine, and the third prince was born to the queen.

At this time, the third prince smiled at Xiao Heng.

"Xiao Heng, you really are here!"

"Something?" Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows.

"Can't I find you if I'm fine?"

"I have something to go out first."

"Then I will go with you!"

"..."

Looking at Xiao Heng's reluctant eyes, the third prince smiled even more, and said jokingly: "I've heard about it, but you're so angry about looking for Zhaoyang. She hasn't suffered this kind of loss when she grows up. Crying and riding back to the palace."

As for Princess Zhaoyang, Xiao Heng didn't bother to mention it.

In fact, Princess Zhaoyang, as a royal princess, Xiao Heng still maintained the minimum etiquette to her, but who knew that the other party had been clinging to him all the time, preaching about marrying him everywhere.

Having been so troubled by her, among the hundreds of civil and military officials in Yanjingcheng, who would dare to marry his daughter?

He currently has no intention of marrying a wife, but he doesn't want to marry himself does not mean that Princess Zhaoyang can be left to be so arrogant.