Chapter 58

When he got off the horse and returned home, Xiao Heng's eyes were all red.

The once deep and quiet eyes seemed to be on fire at this time.

He stared at her steadily, as if to eat her.

She bit her lip and whispered: "I will breastfeed Ah Chen first."

Xiao Heng took a deep breath with restraint and turned his back: "Yes."

So Gu Suier asked Guizhi to hug Ah Chen, and she unbuttoned her clothes and started feeding Ah Chen.

Xiao Heng didn't look, he stood aside and looked out the window.

The window lattices are tightly closed, and the room is warm and fragrant.

Standing in the room, watching the bamboo leaves blowing in the strong wind, watching the dark and heavy sky.

There are maids in the yard busy cleaning up clothes to dry, they walk in a hurry, and there is a maid looking at the sky while sweeping the yard.

Everyone realized that it was going to snow.

Xiao Heng is tall and straight, standing in front of the window lattice.

He has excellent ears.

I heard the sound of wind and sand outside, the whispering voice of the little maid, the quack of boiling water in the small kitchen, and the sound of—

The sound of a little baby sucking breast milk.

That milky sweet with movement, clanging.

Xiao Heng closed his eyes, as if seeing the red cherry fruit that was ripe, hanging on the branch, trembling in the wind.

After not knowing how long, Gu Suier sang softly, and could not hear what he sang, as if whispering, but the tone was gentle and gentle enough that Xiao Heng almost thought it was the most he had ever heard. Nice sound.

The wooden door was opened with a creak, the two-layer cotton curtain opened, Gui Zhi came in, and tiptoedly carried Xiao Achen away.

The door was closed again, and the room became quiet, with seemingly fragrant incense lingering on the tip of the nose.

Xiao Heng asked in a dumb voice, "What kind of incense is this?"

Gu Suier half leaned on the couch, looking at the man standing in front of the window, and replied softly: "It was given by the grandmother. It was said that it was used by the little baby and it would be no problem. It can calm the nerves. I can smell it lightly. , It's not choking, I have used some in the past two days."

Xiao Heng actually thought it was okay, the fragrance was very light, a bit like her body fragrance.

Gu Suier's eyes were filled with soft light, and she looked at him and said, "You, are you sleeping here tonight?"

Xiao Heng didn't speak, turned around and walked to the bed.

In the red and soft brocade, the woman is slender and charming, timeless and tranquil, as beautiful as a painting.

Xiao Heng is a cold-tempered teenager. In the past two decades, he didn't think he would be greedy for any female sex.

Maybe the weeds on Niangqin's grave today are particularly bleak, maybe it's the wind outside and the sky is too overcast, maybe it's the indirect connection between this woman and herself.

Of course, it is more likely. In the inn at the foot of Xu Shan, with an occasional glimpse in the evening, she has fallen gently in his heart like a petal.