Chapter 83

After sending away his parents, the weather seemed to be warm all day, and Xiao Achen also took off the heavy winter clothes and put on light and soft clothes. He is afraid of heat and loves to move. In only seven months, he has climbed up and down, and he can even stand alone for a while.

He was wearing a small blue gauze apron with soft silk pants underneath that day, making his skin clear and clear. He stood up thiefly while Gu Suier was not paying attention.

The calf was small, but he couldn't stand still, so two small arms flickered, shaking the fat body back and forth there, and finally, with a puff, he fell face to the sky and staggered.

Fortunately, the couch is soft and the floor is covered with a thick blanket. The blanket was still a tribute from the Persian nation. The emperor felt sorry for the little grandson and gave it to Gu Suier so that Xiao Achen could use it.

The little Achen who fell down didn't cry, but Gulu turned over and got up again. He crawled to the sleeping little milk dog next to Shu.

The dog Xiao Heng brought back before has grown up and took a name called Bai Maoqiu.

Baimaoqiu was still a white hairy, awakened rousingly, looked at the little Ah Chen next to him, and was about to run with her neck and tail between her necks.

Xiao Ah Chen is almost like a demon king now, he always likes to bully Xiao Maoqiu.

It's a pity that Xiao Maoqiu reacted a bit late, Xiao Achen had already crawled to Xiao Maoqiu neatly, grabbed Xiao Maoqiu's white long hair, and crawled onto others' back with a grunt.

"Woooo-" The dog lay there, crying aggrievedly.

"Eh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh..." Xiao Achen rode on Xiao Maoqi's back with great enthusiasm, like a general on the battlefield.

He waved his small fist and screamed excitedly.

Finally, Xiao Maoqiu was a little unbearable to endure the humiliation, and jumped forward to get rid of Xiao Ah Chen.

Xiao Ah Chen suddenly lost his mount, Xiao Pang's body slammed again, facing upward.

After the fall this time, the two chubby feet turned up firmly.

This scene will be staged in Zhuyuan every day. Both Gu Suier and Mother An looked at them and laughed. They touched the poor little Maoqi and then hugged Achen in their arms.

"Niang Niang Niang..." Xiao Achen let out a vague cry, and her little head slid into Gu Suier's arms, looking like she was wronged and helpless and depressed.

Gu Suier was about to hug Xiao Achen to comfort him, but someone outside reported that something had happened on Xiao Jin's side and asked Gu Suier to go there too.

Gu Suier was a little puzzled: "Let me go there?"

After hearing this, Madam An suddenly understood, and she said in a low voice, "Last night the eldest lady did not commit suicide by swallowing gold. The royal doctor was called in in the middle of the night, and she was saved. Now she called the little lady over, fearing that it was because of this. . It's just that I don't understand why the eldest lady is called the little lady for doing such silly things?"

Gu Suier was also strange, but since there was a call, it was not easy to delay, so she immediately let Mother An take care of Little Achen, and she cleaned up a bit and hurried to Xiao Jin's.

As soon as I entered, the atmosphere felt heavy. The solemn and stern lady was sitting on the back chair with red eyes, and her always meticulous sideburns were a little frizzy. She put her hand on her forehead and looked rather tired.