Chapter 46

The newly appointed young master, the tadpole, was surrounded by the old lady and the two young grandmothers at this time, all kinds of rubbing and loving.

That tender little face, that childish little yawn, coupled with the solo little appearance, but the more I look at it, the more fun it is, so many women can't let go of it, and this little baby is sleeping. They are not willing to leave.

The mother in the delivery room came over and said to hug the young master. They were still a little reluctant. Finally, the old lady said, "After Sui'er wakes up, he hasn't seen the baby yet? Go, let's hold her and look at her. how is it now."

The two young grandmothers and the old lady stayed there, knowing that the old lady was reluctant to let go of the little things, so they simply wanted to hold them by themselves, but think about it, the group of people followed.

After entering, it was inevitable that Sui'er would be cold and warm. The lady even took the initiative to go to the warehouse to get the first-class tonics, all of them were sent over, and she ordered Mother An to give her good health.

Sui'er had no intention of listening to this at all. There was only her tadpole in her heart.

She stared at the little tadpole next to her, looking at his delicate and white appearance, she couldn't bear to move her eyes away.

The little tadpole looked like Xiao Heng's, not at all like the third prince of Rao Shizi.

The face of the little tadpole is exquisite, just like the little boy next to the Guanyin Bodhisattva on the New Year picture, but the little face is more clear and white than the picture.

Sui'er stared at her little tadpole, not blinking her eyes, not to mention paying attention to the old lady and Xiao Heng.

Now she only remembered her own little tadpole.

When the old lady saw this, she also laughed: "This is a mother, and she is a child in her heart. Let her take a good look."

The eldest lady also smiled and said, "Remember what you need, and let Mother An come over and ask me for it."

Sui'er realized that the old lady was waiting there, and hurriedly responded respectfully.

Here the old lady and others went out, only Xiao Heng, Gu Suier and Tadpoles were left.

Xiao Heng couldn't help looking down at his child.

A child of himself, who is simply a reduced version, looks all the same.

Xiao Heng looked at this little man, and suddenly remembered the three princes. At this moment, he really wanted to press him directly in front of his son and let him open his eyes to see who this kid looked like.

And Gu Suier also remembered this, and when I thought about it, the originally bright and happy eyes gradually dimmed.

She glanced at Xiao Heng secretly, and whispered weakly: "San Ye, what the third prince said, I really don’t know what’s going on... At the inn, I met him once, he Didn’t you go to the inn with Sanye..."

She lowered her eyes and whispered: "But I have nothing to do with him. He saw him in the inn at that time, and never again. That night, that night..."

She remembered that night when her cheeks were flushed.

"That night, after I left, I hid in my residence and was sent to the country early the next morning..."

Only Xiao Heng had been close to her in this life, and there was absolutely no such three princes.