Chapter 40

Outside the window, the bamboo leaves are still verdant and lovely in this autumn. In the elegantly furnished room, the woman's skin is white and clear, like the finest suet jade. She is pursing her bright red and delicate lips, her eyes radiating With a moving brilliance, the charming expression is a kind of flattery, and he took out the little shoes in his hand to show him.

Those little shoes are really thoughtful.

The very small one is small and exquisite. The round toe cap is embroidered with a naive tiger. The uppers are all tied with gold threads. The stitches are fine and the embroidery is exquisite. The tiger-headed beard They all looked lifelike.

Such a little baby's shoes are held in her white palms, and they are lovely to look at.

She must have made it with a lot of thoughts.

However, Xiao Heng's expression was particularly dull, his lips were tightly taut, his eyebrows were as barren as the snowy field in the cold winter, and his eyes were completely cold.

She was still smiling at first, but then she finally realized that something was wrong, and slowly the smile subsided, and then she began to look at him carefully.

Although he has always had no expression on his face, Gu Suier has already distinguished his joy, anger, sorrow, and joy from his unchanging face.

He is unhappy now, and he is particularly unhappy.

She bit her lip gently, and the little shoe she was holding turned into a clenched one, and slowly clenched it tightly.

Hanging his head, thinking in secret, what happened today, is there anything wrong? But after racking her brains, she couldn't understand what was wrong today, let alone what he might be upset about.

In the morning, he left. Didn't she help him tidy up his robe, she had learned how to help him dress. At that time, she put on the accessories of the pressure gown for him, and he gave her a look.

She thought that the glance he looked at her was praise her for doing well.

But now, it has only been a long time, how come I changed my face after I came back...

Gu Suier bit her lip and whispered, "San Ye, you, don't you like it?"

Xiao Heng gracefully put down the tea cup in his hand, and said indifferently, "I don't like it, but you are about to give birth. Rest a lot on weekdays. There is no need to worry about these irrelevant things."

Irrelevant... How can the tadpoles be irrelevant?

Gu Suier looked at him ignorantly, with a dazed expression.

She really didn't understand what he meant, but he didn't seem to want to say more.

She couldn't do anything, just clenched the little shoes she made rigidly in her hands and hid them in her sleeves.

These were Tadpole's shoes, but he didn't like them at all, and he didn't even want to look at them.

Gu Suier lowered her head, still holding on hard and said: "I, I just think that after the baby tadpole is born, I will put on the shoes I made by myself. Maybe I will like it more..."

But after she said this, his face didn't improve at all.

He is like a cold jade, standing in front of the window, his eyes can't get into his eyes.

Gu Suier took a deep breath and lowered her head softly: "Master, that Suier is out first."

"Yeah." He stood by the window with his hand in his hand, he didn't even look up at Gu Suier, just hummed faintly.