Chapter 84

Of course the one that Xiao Ah Chen is most attached to is Gu Suier, but this is also time. When people eat and drink enough, they like to ride a little milk dog with a mighty general look, waving a small fist as if to fight all over the world, then the little milk dog Maoqiuer was his favorite.

Xiao Maoqiu was tired of playing, seeing his father, he was so excited that he waved his little hands and hugged him.

No way, his father is tall and has enough arms to lift him high.

Tired of playing, sleepy and hungry, tired of birds returning to the forest, he thinks of his mother, or it's dark and can't see her, he will cry with one mouth, and howl.

Now maybe it's because his dad hasn't seen him for two or three days. When he saw it, he almost didn't let go.

When Gu Suier saw it, she pursed her lips and smiled: "This is how many days you have gone out. He misses you. Don't look at others as small, but they are very careful."

When Xiao Heng heard this, he hugged his son and patted softly, but he glanced at Gu Suier and asked, "Is only Ah Chen missing me?"

Looking at the deep eyes like that, it meant something.

Gu Suier blushed suddenly, knowing what he meant in her heart, but she didn't turn her face away and said deliberately; "Others really didn't think about it."

Xiao Heng raised his eyebrows: "Really."

Gu Suier didn't answer, but instead helped him get hot water to wait for him to wash.

After Xiao Heng played with Xiao Achen for a while, Gui Zhi came in and carried Xiao Achen out. Gu Suier waited on Xiao Heng to wash.

Xiao Heng suddenly said, "I'm a little tired and want to rest first."

Seeing this, Gu Suier thought he was too tired, distressed, and hurriedly said: "Then you can sleep for a while, I'll go to the kitchen to see and make you a chicken soup to make up."

Just get up after talking.

Xiao Heng held her wrist.

"Come with me."

In broad daylight, this is a bit shameful.

But Gu Suier had never been able to twist this man, and since he wanted it, she had to wait on her.

I thought he was tired, but I found out on the couch, but he didn't. He was very alive and well. On the contrary, it was her who was tossed down there without any strength.

He lay there, squinting his eyes lazily and contentedly, his slender fingers fiddled with her long hair one after another. The long black hair was half-wet, and the fragrance of his daughter's unique fragrance was in every strand of the hair.

Only a few days away, without her by his side, I felt uncomfortable.

Now that I came back, it rained so happily that I felt better.

After Gu Suier was extremely exhausted, staring at the people around him, she remembered an important thing.

"By the way, San Ye, didn't Jiang Zheng go out with San Ye this time?"

The woman next to her snuggled up and asked softly, but she suddenly narrowed her eyes when she heard it in Xiao Heng's ears.

His own subordinates grew up with him, so naturally he believes.

The woman lying next to him was lingering with him at night. He was familiar with every movement of her, every inch of skin, and every look in her eyes.