Chapter 37

After princess Zhaoyang pleaded guilty to Gu Suier, she went back to the palace and was strictly guarded. She was given a ban to not go out of the palace and had to copy the rules of the palace. Naturally, her life was hard. When this incident spread out, the Beijing giants knew that it was natural to sigh, and some secretly found it funny. This Princess Zhaoyang was loved by the empress and had always been domineering, but now she has finally touched the emperor, and she has learned a lesson.

Some people heard that the emperor was now looking for a marriage for Princess Zhaoyang, and planned to marry her out of Yanjing City from a distance, even more embarrassed. The princess of the dignified heavenly family is naturally more comfortable when marrying at the feet of the emperor, and it is inconvenient to marry away from the emperor.

After punishing Princess Zhaoyang, the emperor also specially rewarded Gu Suier with all kinds of gold and silver jewels, and gave the imperial doctor to the mansion for consultations at any time, which was meant to comfort her.

This thing just passed.

Gu Suier didn't care about this. She was relieved since she knew that Xiao Heng would never marry the Zhaoyang Princess. That Princess Zhaoyang is bad, but as long as she doesn't marry Xiao Heng, she can hide herself.

As for Xiao Heng's future wife, she only hopes to marry a virtuous and generous wife. At that time, he and the tadpole will respectfully serve his wife. If they have a good personality, they may be able to accommodate their mother and son.

Thinking of this, she was relieved and no longer cared about it.

As for Xiao Heng, these days he only took time to visit the palace occasionally, and at other times he stayed in Tingzhuyuan, writing and reading books.

Whenever he reads a book, he will call Gu Suier over, so that Gu Suier can learn and practice. When Gu Suier was tired from training, he would take Gu Suier around in the yard.

At the beginning, Gu Suier remembered the events of that day. When he saw him, he felt blush and ears. He didn't expect that he hadn't mentioned it again since then, and never touched her again.

Two people share the same bed and sleep separately.

Only occasionally at night she had a hard time turning over. If he woke up, he would come over and help her turn over.

Of course he would bow his head, listen to her belly, and touch the tadpoles inside.

Although everything seems normal, Gu Suier always feels something is wrong.

She always thinks of the day when he slapped the tip.

Whenever she thinks about it, her face is red and her ears are hot, and she feels weak all over, and her limp can turn into a pool of water on the couch.

But by the way, he was like a okay person, with a faint face, as if he had forgotten this at all.

forget? How could it be, Gu Suier didn't believe it.

She thought about it for a while, and wondered if it was because he was not happy after the slap, so it faded from then on?

She was embarrassed to open her mouth to ask about this anyhow, she couldn't think of it in her heart, occasionally sitting in front of the couch, inevitably sighed and frowned, so sad.

Mother An was a little surprised when she saw her sad little look.

You must know that this little lady has never done this before. She would ask herself if she had anything to do. She had never seen her to hide it.

After these two days, she finally couldn't bear it, so she inquired sideways.

"Little madam, look at you recently. I don’t like your favorite pastries anymore. I am absent-minded when I practice writing. What's wrong with my little madam?"