Author's Note 3

Helllloooooo lovely readers, how are you doing? I hope you are all well and safe. I know I know, you wanted an update and I didn't give you one in a long time. Well, I have been wanting to write these words for you every time I write a new chapter, I just didn't know how to say it.

I started this story back in January 2021 when I was doubting my writing skills in creative writing and my mental health wasn't great. So, this book was like a challenge for my writing skills and an escape from my mental illness. But now I'm recovering from depression, and getting back to the story is like a reminder of the things I have been through while writing this book. 

Though I'm not giving up on it if you are wondering about that. Even though school is consuming a lot of my time, especially for an English degree, the amount of essays and work to be done is unbelievable. 

Thus, I will come back with an update but it wont be now. I still have to do my finals in May, and I will try to give you more updates when I'm done. I know a lot of you has been waiting, and I apologize for the long wait, you guys are amazing and supportive and your words means the world for me. 

Wait for me till May, Love ya 💕

......................................................

Do you have any suggestion for the story? any thoughts? Please let me know.