Welcome Home

"Good evening Emerald Moon Pack. I am glad you all could make it to the joyous occasion as we welcome our Daughter Emerald Grace home. Emerald, will you please come up." my Dad summoned me. I didn't like the attention, but here I go. I made my way up to the stage with my parents. I could hear a hush go over the crowd.

My werewolf hearing allowed me to hear the many whispered comments.

"oh, ahh,"

" is that her"

"Is THAT Emerald"

"well damn, Alpha training did her good"

"Look at that no more baby fat"

Kissing my parents, I stood between them as my Dad continued.

"Emerald, we are glad to have you back home. Congratulations on finishing your Alpha training at the top of the class. Your instructors sent word home that they were confident you were ready to lead your pack when the time came. We are very proud of you, Welcome home, honey." I received a kiss on each cheek and loud applause from the crowd.

The pack clapped and then became quiet.

"Thank you all. It's good to be home." I smiled my most confident smile.

I became a little flustered standing there, and perspiration started to trickle down my back. My stomach felt queasy suddenly, and my heart started to race. Maintaining my composure I looked calmly. It may have been side effects from the champagne. I had not eaten anything before coming to the party, but I only had one glass. It is probably just nerves.

After a toast from the pack elders, my parents and I left the stage. Now the party could really begin. I scanned the crowd to find Diamond and spotted her immediately waiting for me with my signature drink, a double shot of Patron Tequila with four lime wedges. Thank you, I sighed, letting out a massive sigh of relief. I hated being in the spotlight for personal things.

On the dance floor, I let loose. The DJ was doing a great job playing all of our childhood favorites and kept the crowd on the floor. Five or six songs in, I feel the same queasiness in my stomach and a dull ache between my thighs. Trying to be casual, I continued to dance and scan the crowd. The room began to smell like the forest after a summer rainstorm, sweet and earthy, and it had a faint scent of cinnamon. Jade suddenly became aware and was on alert.

"Do you smell that, Emerald?" Jade asked

"Of course I do. If you smell it, I smell it."

"Well, turn around, and let's see where it is coming from," Jade encouraged.

"No, we both know what that could be. If I can scent them, then they very well can scent me, and you know I don't make the first move." I said

" Well, give me control, and I will go investigate."

"Absolutely not. I don't want a scene," I responded and pushed Jade to the back of my mind.

Signaling to Diamond, I exited the dance floor, took one of the emerald green cocktails from a waiter, and proceeded to the garden. Surprisingly the garden was empty. I stood at one of the tables out of view from the people inside, sipped my drink, and waited.

Fifteen minutes later, I felt energy run through my body, and the aching between my thighs grew stronger. I calmed myself, not wanting to give away that I was deeply aroused. Then the sweet and earthy scent engulfed me, and I felt a presence behind me. I remained still and did not turn around.

Feeling a hand caress my hip and a very blessed man based on the size of the penis that was pressed against my ass, I heard a deep voice filled with seduction whisper in my ear.

"Mate"