Under a Full Moon

It was midnight and the moon illuminated the night King led the way to the sacred grounds. I could feel Jade's emotion.

Speaking through our private bond I asked Jade " Are you happy?"

"Beyond Happy"

"Why beyond happy?"

"Because you are finally happy, you know I have been with you all of your life and I know that your heart is as light as a feather."

" Has it been difficult for you to experience all of my emotions?" I asked Jade, knowing the answer.

"It was just difficult because I couldn't protect you from all the hurt, and it was difficult to be away from our mates"

I knew being away from Medina and King for all of those years was difficult for Jade because It had been for me, I kept myself busy but it was never enough to take away the feeling that I was missing something.

Jade continued to follow King as they made their way through the forest and up the mountain. Reaching the top King came to a stop.

In front of them was a fire glowing brightly emitting warmth. A short distance away from the fire was a beautiful bed made from white silk blankets and pillows surrounded by white roses.

King approached Jade and licked her face. I could feel Jade's excitement before I could tease her. I felt the glimmer and found myself standing bare in front of Medina. We stared at each other for the longest time and it hit me that I was looking at the person that I would live the rest of my life with, the one chosen for me, the one who loved me, the one that I had always loved. We had always loved each other.

I felt sadness as I began to think of all the time I wasted being angry and planning out my revenge, planning for the day I would reject him.

"My love there is no reason to be sad" my eyes widened at Medina's comment and he let out a soft chuckle.

How can you hear my thoughts? I was stunned I knew that Jade and King could communicate through their bond, but their bond was centuries old.

"Emerald, your eyes speak to me and I feel you" Medinas held my face in his hands and placed the softest kiss on my lips. Stepping forward I pressed my body into him and returned his kiss with an intensity that caused him to moan my name.

Medina's hands moved slowly from my face and took a step reaching for my hand. Holding my hand he led me to the bed where we would complete the most sacred part of the ceremony.

Medina lifting me up bridal style Medina stepped into the clouds of silk and cashmere blankets laying me on my back. Joining me Medina laid on his side, turning my head so he could kiss me, he traced the curves of my body with his hand. Over my breast, down my stomach his touch caused my heart to beat faster.

"Beautiful" the word coming from his mouth landed on deaf ears, I was lost in his eyes, lost in the feeling of his touch.

"Medina" I called his name as I felt his hand move between my thighs.

"Emerald"

"Yes" , Medinas traced the opening of my throbbing center. I held my breath waiting for him to touch me and relieve some of the building pressure.

I reached for Medina to pull him to me, ready to feel him inside me, ready to feel the weight of his body as I wrapped my legs around him.

Instead of feeling his weight I felt the warmth of his mouth as he kissed and then sucked on my nipple. I tried to clench my legs together but at that moment Medina began rubbing my spot.

My hips moved in sync with his touch, our lips found each other and we shared a passionate kiss. I could feel the hardness of Medina's desire, I stroked his length causing him to moan into the kiss we shared. Are touch was in a rhythm that was quickly taking us over the edge.

Before we could reach the height of our passion Medina laid in between my legs. I felt his manhood as he slowly grinded against my wetness. My hips moved to create friction. When I thought I couldn't take anymore he entered me in one movement I could feel him and my body reacted and began to meet his thrust.

An electric feeling went through my body, Medina growled in my ear, I heard the sounds of him moving in and out of my slick center. Opening my eye I saw the moon shining on us, fueled by the power of the moon I turned my body and kneeled on my knees and hands.

Medina kneeled behind me and entered me, he moved my hips guiding me over his hard length. I cried out as the sensations overtook me.

All of my senses were heightened, I saw the love in his eyes, I could smell his scent, feel his touch, hear his heartbeat and taste his desire as he turned my head to receive his kiss. His kisses moved from my mouth to my neck. I could feel as his tongue slid over the spot where he would mark me, in response my arousal went into overdrive.

Our movements became faster, my moaning got louder, I was ready to cum, I felt Medina pulled up so that we were both kneeling, without missing a stroke he slid one hand to my clit and applied pressure , using his other hand he turned my head and placed wet kissing on my spot, and then I felt the world explode, the sky became bright white and I could hear a humming noise. I felt a sense of euphoria, I felt as our heartbeats synced.

I could feel Medina's emotions and he confessed his love to me over and over again using our mate bond.

Medina laid me down on my stomach and then covered my body with his, I could feel he was still hard. I know that my need has yet to be satisfied.

Fueled by the lust I felt for my mate I turned to change positions, sitting on top of my mate I slid myself along his hardness spreading my wetness all over him. The look in his eye let me know he was close to claiming me again. Kissing him I lifted my hips and placed him inside of me. His hips bucked up as his hands held me in place.

Trailing kisses from his lips to his neck, I found the spot where I would place my mark. After one last kiss, I clenched my kitty slowing Medina's thrust and marked him. Medina's body went rigid and his grip on my hips tightened. For the second time I felt as our heartbeats synced.

He held me until our hearts stopped racing.

"Mate" I said through the bond

"Mate" Media responded.

Under the moonlight we laid in eachothers arms.

"King is asking for Jade," Medina whispered.

"They deserve their time together," I responded.

Medina and I shifted so that Jade and King could be together.

I was exhausted I fell to the back of Jade's mind I could hear their howls as they mated under the full moon.