Marked

I woke up to the sun rising and King laying next to me keeping guard.

I stroked his beautiful midnight black fur,

"Good morning King" I smiled at him

"Good morning Emerald, Medina was tired so I kept watch while you both slept" he said through our shared bond

"Thank you, can you wake my mate for me please"

"Of Course"

I blinked and then there he was my handsome mate. I ran my hand over his locks and down his back and then to over the mark on his neck. It was the image of a wolf with emerald eyes, standing in front of black wolf. Both wolves appeared in front of a full moon. I described the mark to Medina as I traced over it again.

"Wow"

I turned my head so he could look at my mark,

"What does my mark look like?,"

I could feel him trace the outline

"It's beautiful, it is two wolves under the moon and they are facing each other with their foreheads touching and eyes closed"

I let my hands roam over Medina's muscular body until I got to his ass. I smacked his tight ass and giggled. I couldn't resist.

"Mrs. Ali, you better stop before I return the favor and spank your ass" he responded with one eye open.

I guess he thought he was saying something until I turned over so my ass was facing him

"Go ahead" I said with a smirk on my face.

He reached his arm out and pulled me so now I was laying underneath him and he was entering my me with little mercy.

"Fuck" I moaned

"Are you ready for your spanking?" he asked and then I felt a sharp sting on my ass. I could feel my ass bouncing from the smack.

He gave me two more smacks as he gave it to me, real good.

I sighed as I thought I have always heard morning wood is the best.

"Well in that case I can make sure I smack this ass every morning" Median's reply echoed through my mind.

I was stunned for a moment, forgetting that we could now hear each other's thoughts. To test it out I thought something else and then Median was kissing my kitty...oh it really does work.

Medina and I stayed on the sacred grounds for another day. I hadn't noticed before but there were baskets of food and drinks near the bed.

After spending the next hour testing our bond we ate breakfast.

I noticed Medina looking down at the blankets and a crazy look crossed his face.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked, waiting for him to meet my gaze.

"You really waited"

I knew instantly what he was referring to

"Did you?" I asked

"Yes" looking me in my eyes he gave me the answer I wanted to hear the most and it was the truth, I could feel it through our bond.

"I know you may not believe this, but since the day you told me we were mates in highschool, on some level I knew it was true, I couldn't be intimate with Giselle after knowing that."

"So you never had sex with her?"

"Never"

"Did you fool around?" I asked

"No more than you did," he said with a straight face.

I laughed at myself because now that we were mated he could see into my heart and now he knew that I had talked a lot of shit that wasn't true .

"Touché my love" we both laughed and I gave him kiss, which led to a full afternoon of fucking. Last night we made love but today we needed to vent all of the emotions and lust we had been feeling for the last few months. When we became exhausted we would shift so Jade and King could be together, this went on all until the middle of the night.

The fire crackled and glowed brightly, we watched the flame dance laying in bed holding each other. For a moment I couldn't believe that we were really here. Together, in love, mated and married, laying in each other's arms and happy.

"Baby I am happy, thank you for not rejecting me" his kiss was soft

"I was afraid you would reject me because I spent so much time preparing for the worse I missed all of the times you tried to reach out to me, I am sorry for that" I return the kiss .

***

We returned home the following day and that is when reality hit us hard. Medina I would be leaving for his territory at the end of the week. It would be time for me to begin my new life. I was concerned about what everyday life would be like. How would his pack feel about me, was I ready to be a Luna and not the Alpha I had trained to become?

This morning during our family run I told my family that if Steele was willing and ready that when the time came I would relinquish my claim to become the next Alpha of the Emerald Moon Pack.

I was shocked that no one was surprised at my decision.