Prologue

Edited: 5/24/22

The Rossi's has had a rough two days this week. All twelve of their children have their doctor's appointments for the upcoming school year that must be done. Lucifer and Kia left to take six of their youngest children for their checkups. They already have taken Gemma and her oldest five brothers yesterday. Renzo, Matteo, Valentino, Julian, and Nikolai are out at their friends' house down the road. Gemma is the only child left in the house with their nanny, Gloria. Gloria picks up Gemma and places her in her car seat. Gloria realized when digging through the pantry that they were out of Renzo's favorite dressing. The oldest Rossi child will become Hulk without his salad dressing. She makes the immediate decision to make a quick run to the store that is right down the road. The two finally make it to the small store and Five-year-old Gemma is gently placed into the shopping cart. It makes it easier on anyone if she is contained in a cart. Her own parents must place this bubbly energetic girl in a cart when they go out anywhere. While Gloria is a mare few meters away grabbing the one item she came to this store for; someone is watching in the distance for this golden opportunity.

An unknown person in a long trench coat and a hat that shielded their face.

Gloria with her back facing Gemma, they decide now is their chance. A hand goes over Gemma's mouth, and they quickly swoop her up. Pressing her into their chest so it doesn't look suspicious. It honestly looks like a father or mother carrying their upset daughter out of the store.

If only they knew.

The Italian Mafia's little gem is getting kidnapped right under everyone's noses.

Gloria who is frantically looking for Gemma; who couldn't be found. She calls the Rossi's upset because the little girl is missing.

Vanished into thin air.

Her back was only turned for a few seconds. How could she have disappeared without anyone noticing?

The Rossi family is the most feared. Most known Mafia family. They owned all of Italy. Who could have been dumb enough to steal from them? To steal their daughter, nonetheless.

Lucifer has his men savaging the entire area. The entire town. All of Italy was on the hunt searching for his lost daughter.

They finally recover the video footage from the store and all they can see is an unknown man; well could be a woman, taking off with the five-year-old little girl.

What once was a happy yet feared family. Suddenly becomes more freighting, darker by the days. By the years that have passed. Wherever they went became tenebrific. They kill for no reason at all. You are only safe from their wrath if you are a woman or a child. Renzo has become colder, and no emotions broke his features. He blames himself for her being kidnapped. Matteo tried to stay the happy brother for his siblings. But even the happiest one turns dark and deadly when something so precious is taken from him. Valentino has become closed off. Mute. Doesn't speak. The one brother who was always happy and talkative has now not uttered a word in years. Nikolai went straight into mafia training along with his older three brothers. Training is all he does, and no one can change his stubborn mind. Killing and fighting is all he could do to release his anger. Julian and Alonzo became more troubled. They cause chaos wherever they step. Street racing and fighting became their way of coping when they turned 15 and 17. That was three years ago. It's been almost ten years since their light has been missing. Maximus and Gianni tend to fight more. Once two bright smart boys turned into deadly killing machines. They happen to follow in Nikolai and Julian's footsteps. But they followed more in Alonzo love for racing. Lucian has become the devil reincarnated. Always trouble. The slightest thing could set him off. Illegal fights are how he copes. Vincent and Leonardo have become the hackers, the technology kids. You need to get into a computer? They are who you go to. Need your grades changed? You go to those two. They miss their other half more than anyone else. When one got whipped the other two felt it. Like twintuition. But with triplets.

Would that be triplettuition then?

They never gave up hope that she was still alive.
I mean how can you? When you have her two brothers screaming at all ends of night because they felt their sister's pain. I wouldn't give up hope either.

Since his little light, his pride and joy, his little girl was taken; Lucifer has become more ruthless. More stone cold. More kill now and ask questions later.
Out of everyone in the household Kia seems to have it the worst. The loss of her daughter hit her hard.

When Gemma was born the cold exterior on Lucifer and her older brothers melted away. She was their light without Gemma it became too dark. They never saw the light even in the sun. It was always black and grey. Never the colors in between.

Kia after eight years without her daughter; she couldn't take it anymore. The movie nights, the family outings, the children laughing, playing, smiling, the cutting up; died the day she vanished into thin air. Everything was too much for her; so, she wrote a letter to her children and her husband.

A sad letter at that.

She told them she was sorry but life without one of her children was too much. Even if it was Renzo, hell even Lucian who went missing she would still feel the same.

Empty.

Like something was missing.

When she looks at Vincent and Leonardo; she instantly begins to cry because their faces are a carbon copy of Gemma's. After all they're triplets. She told them she loved them and try to be happy.
She took her gun that Lucifer bought her years and years ago and committed suicide in her bathtub.
When Lucifer found his wife dead. He lost it. He became meaner. More ruthless. Angrier. More explosive. If that is honestly even possible. How can one who was already deadly become more deadly? Simple, losing his daughter and now his wife is exactly how he becomes who he is. Leonardo and Vincent blame themselves for her death. They feel guilty. Lucian and Julian were mama boys. So, they automatically blame their lost sister. And for that they despise her. They hate their possible dead sister more than the devil himself. Those two have become more troubled by the months. If anything, they're worse than Renzo and the rest of their siblings. What they wish they could do to their lost sister if they ever saw her. What they never expected was to be seeing her soon.

If ever.

A/N:

Word Count: 1137

Not a long chapter but, I promise the next one will be longer. I am going to try to make my chapters at least 2,000 words.

What are your thoughts.

How do you see the next chapter going?

Who do you think will be your favorite character?

Gemma?

Leonardo?

Vincent?

Lucian?

Gianni?

Maximus?

Alonzo?

Julian?

Nikolai?

Valentino?

Matteo?

Renzo?

Next chapter should be up in the next 24 hours.

Hope you enjoyed it so far. Have a lovely day guys!

XoXo