Get To Know Who

Gemma:

⚠️ This Chapter Contains Violence ⚠️

None of us have went to school the past week due to our beatings. My ribs are slightly bruised, but my back is still on fire from being probed with the hot metal rod. My hand, I swear, the small bones in it are broken or fractured. Lance ended up a busted-up lip and a split eyebrow. It's not really noticeable now. Ashton had a small gash on the back of his head that Lance stitched up. Lance took out the stitches and all that's left is a small scab. So, in other words, we had to stay home to hide the abuse. You're probably trying to figure out what all we have done or in other words; what has Gemma done that her 'brothers' had to help her? Thinking about it makes my skin crawl and fear seep through my skin. But, I know in order for you to understand how bad it was for us not to attend school; I'll have to relive the day I got my arse beat to the oblivion yet again.

We came home on time like we're supposed to. I had just finished my homework that took longer than I initially thought. I was thirty minutes late getting into the kitchen. Understandable on why that would piss anyone off; I was late. That was just the tip of the iceberg.

"Bitch! You're late!" She-Devil screeches.

"Sorry." I mumble as I look down at the ground from my dark small corner of the room. I had thought if I stayed in this corner; they couldn't really see me. Like I'm invisible, you know. Reality hit when my head bounced off the wall a few time. She-Devil had grabbed my hair and bashed my head into the wall. My head decided to have its own mind and bounce an extra three times as punishment.

"Kitchen." Is all the devil says through clenched teeth.

Don't mess up Gem, we can't afford to have our brains on the walls today.

Obviously.

I have currently finished the Salmon en papillote and French Onion Soup for everyone. I have the Salmon en papillote already set on the table; along with the correct wine for Madame She-Devil's taste buds. As I am walking into the dining room with the soup; I tripped. Scolding hot soup is now sailing in the air. I watch in horror as it lands on the said Madame She-Devil. I instantly hit the decks. I crumble on the floor like a folded piece of paper. Something I rarely do. Usually I stand and take the beating like a woman. Tonight, I lâche in fear. I already accepted my fate, tonight I will die. I will die a tragic and painful death.

At least no one will truly miss me.

Not now Gemma!

"Coucou! Hé salope! Tu es morte." Is all I hear from the table from the Devil himself.

My traitor tears fall from my eyes as I see my 'brothers' look at me in horror. More traitorous tears fall when I hear his dress shoes hit the hardwood flooring; those dress shoes come into sight as he gets closer. In a flash he has his long boney fingers threaded in my hair. I'm dragged slowly into the torture chambers. Her stiletto heels are clacking against the floor behind us; along with two other pairs of feet. My arse hits the stair and bounces to the next. By the time we have hit the landing, I don't think I have an arse left to even sit on. She holds me back in place like always with her stiletto digging into my shoulder. He walks into view with the red hot rod. She removes her stiletto from my shoulder and rips my shirt off my body. After a struggle, she has me laying in my belly with her stiletto back into my shoulder blade. He stands before me with a shit eating grin with the rod in hand. Ready to do bodily harm to my back. He presses the sizzling rod into my now exposed flesh on my back. All I can do I howl in pain as I smell the flesh getting roasted on my back. I almost pass out from the pain. He releases the rod from my back and proceeds to hit me over and over across my back. She takes her stiletto and assaults my hand. After a few minutes of them assaulting me with a stiletto and a burning hot rod; he grabs a shiny aluminum object that I am familiar with.