And Cheris Your Strengths.

Gemma:

⚠️ Contains Violence ⚠️

There has been notes left in our gate lately. They won't let me read any of them because I'm not allowed. They say nothing for your pretty head to worry about. Dad or my brothers always snatch each note from my hands. When I ask what they're about. They reply with the....

"Don't worry about it."

I'm not worry!

I'm nosy!

There's a huge difference!

I am sitting in the main room with Blair when Kane and all my brothers' friends come walking through the door.

"Valley's lab!" I called out to them.

That's where my family and part of their mafia constantly are having their meeting at. They have been waiting on those numbskulls to get here before they start it all over again today. They've been going down there every night for the past week. I know something is up because my guards have doubled. I had a lot before, now I have way too many. My brothers' guards have doubled as well. If it wasn't serious I wouldn't need 11 guards following me around or standing at every entrance in a room I'm in. I want to know what they're talking about damn it.

My laptop!!!!

The lab!!!

How could I forget.

It's you. You always forget shit.

Shut it.

I never took out the cameras! I just disconnected the warning sound from the lab the following morning after all my immature pranks. I run up to my room with guards trailing behind me. I grab my laptop and headphones and run back down the stairs. Passing each guard which in return has them turn right back around and run after me. They're normally quiet but they are huffing right now. Well, blame my father and Renzo buddy boys. You'll be getting all the exercise in the world, following me around. Blair is looking at me like I am crazy. I toss an earpiece and hit Blair in the eye. He lets out a grunt and all I could do is give him a small apologetic look.

"Sorry Blair."

Blair waves me off like it never happened. What was the point of making that noise if you are going to pretend it never happened to begin with. We each stick our earpiece in as I turn my laptop on and click Valley's lab icon.

"The French Mafia has declared a war on us." Renzo's voice rings out through my headphones.

"For what?" Julian asks.

"So, fucking what!" Lucian says.

"They have learned we killed their don." Matteo says.

"Who?" Vincent asks.

How?

What?

Who was their don?!

When did we get in a fight with another mafia again?

Blair looks at me with a scared look in his eyes.

"Fuck!" Blair whimpers.

"What?" I question him.

He immediately puts his finger to his mouth and does a be quiet motion. He then proceeds to point at my laptop, which drew my attention back to my screen.

"When the fuck did we fight with another mafia?" Gianni says confused.

When is he not confused?