What I've Got

Lucifer:

"Trained assassin."

Excuse me!

Repeat that shit one more time.

I guess everyone expressions are the exact same.

Shocked.

Because they both repeated it with terror still written in their eyes.

"Trained assassin."

"A fucking ninja?!" Gianni all but yells.

He came from my ball sacks?!

Of course he would say some shit like this.

Anyone want to adopt a child?

I'll give him to you for free.

Come get his ass.

I'll even pay for shipping.

I mentally roll my eyes. Only my son I swear.

"Anything else on her?" Renzo finally has his voice back.

"Still working on it." Vincent calls out.

"Actually, I might have something!" Leonardo says moments after.

"What is it?" Renzo questions his younger brother.

"Her name is Florence Rodrigues. Her aliases are Red Rose, Fallon Felipe, Onyx Martin, and Marie Romez." Leonardo starts to list off her names.

"What is she?!" Maximus questions

"Obviously a damn ninja!" Gianni retorts.

Seriously? I partially made this kid?

"She's part of the Spanish Mafia or well, is associated to them." Vincent answers. Completely ignoring his older brothers.

"Some more digging around I'll have more." Leonardo says.

"The Spanish Mafia? Aren't they in an alliance with us?" Matteo questions.

Renzo and I both nod our heads yes. Why would they have a hit out on my son for? That question is answered when Leonardo began to speak.

"Spanish Mafia is our alliance but it seems Ms. Florence has decided to make extra money by selling information to other mafias. She's been doing hits for other mafias as well. Meaning...."

"The Spanish Mafia has a fucking rat." Valentino replies.

The boys shake both their heads in agreement. She'll come back around in due time. Until then we'll play cat and mouse. I never lose my prey. Especially when someone is fucking with my family.

My children.

My son.

"Until then we wait for her to attack again. Keep on guard and keep watch. She'll strike again, however, she won't win." Nikolai says my unspoken thoughts.

Now this one, I damn sure can claim. Well, at this current moment. Other times, I didn't help make this one either.

🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷

Gianni:

Lucian is now asleep in his bed; Delilah came in earlier with his round of medicine. The side effect is: drowsiness, dizziness, and zoning out. In other words my brother has the drowsiness side effect and so he's out like a light. Everyone but Alonzo, Maximus, Gemma, and I left the room. They all went to their respective rooms while we just sit and watch our brother sleep. Gems is in the window sill drawing under the moonlight with her ear piece in. She's lost in her own little world and it makes me wander. What going on in her little head? What is she listening to.? Has her music taste improved? Has she learned more artist? What is her favorite genre now? My mind drifts off to a memory of a few months back.