Beautiful Gifts To Share

Gemma:
⚠️ Contains Violence Guys ⚠️

I watch as my father slowly creeps up the stairs as my uncle follows. Maximus, Matteo, Renzo, and Alonzo follow behind. Valentino starts to go into stealth mode up the other set of stairs. Julian, Lucian, Gianni, Vincent, Leonardo, Nikolai, and I follow in his footsteps. I am behind Lucian while Lucian is behind Julian, who is directly behind Valentino. Leonardo and Vincent are behind me, while Nikolai is covering all of our asses in the back of the line. We thought there wasn't many of his people up here. We definitely were sadly mistaken. Pierre has almost thirty men up here with him.

Thirty men in waiting.

THIRTY MEN!

There's only......

Before I could spit out the number of us. Bain, Kane, and some of my father's members come storming in through different doors. Our numbers have gone from 14 to 20. Still they out number us by at least 10. All of us take cover behind any solid object.

"I want the four of them dead along with him!" Pierre's voice rings out.

Him?

Who's him?

Dead?

"Fuck, who is he trying to kill exactly?" Julian states. Confusion in his voice.

Everyone starts to space out into groups of twos and threes. Before anyone of us could answer who he is exactly referring to. Lucian and I already have four men surrounding us. Well, we truly figured out who two of the four is besides our assumptions. I start to scan for my family when I catch a glimpse of Valentino with his twin Nikolai and Julian. Nikolai and Julian are separated from Valentino fighting an enemy. Valentino surrounded by four men like Lucian and I are.

Valley?!

I scan the room again and see Renzo with Matteo. Matteo is like Nikolai and Julian; his is separated from Renzo. Renzo is also surrounded by men.

Renzo!

I see my Uncle Lu and dad surrounded by Pierre and his men while Uncle Lileo is separated like the rest of us.

Dad?!

Everyone has a dancing partner but a few of us have more than one. Lucian and I start to fist fight everyone near us. Nikolai is helping Julian fight off people. Lucian picks me up into the air and spins me around.

What the fuck?

I can't shield you fool!

"Kick your fucking feet Gemma!" Lucian snaps.

To do what? Take flight like Drew Barrymore in Blended?

Whatever. If I get shot I'm going to kill you.

I kick my legs like I am running a marathon. My feet are landing on unknown people's body parts. I don't care as long as they go the hell down. Lucian places my running feet onto the ground without a warning. Me being well.... Me, I'm still moving my feet. My feet takes off in one direction causing me to run into one of the many shelves in this place. I hit it so hard it begins to topple over. Like a domino effect; knocking the next shelf over, then the next. This goes on for six shelves. Each one is pinning down a few intruders. I start to fist pump the air when I see a blur coming at me.

"Get down!" Julian yells from across the room.

I do exactly as Juls commands. I hit the deck like a bomb is about to blow. I hear a bang and a face lands next to mine with a hole in his forehead. Lucian, Nikolai, and Julian are now surrounding me.