To Say You Know

Gemma:

Now back to the current.

I'm lying on my bench at my window reading a book. When Renzo and Julian come in with a shit eating grins on their faces.

"Hey Gem." Renzo says.

"Uh? Yeah?" I question.

Confused.

"We were thinking...." Julian speaks up.

Before he could even finish his sentence. Nikolai comes charging in and plowing into both our brothers.

"You. Us. Ring." Nikolai says.

"We're not taking no for an answer." Renzo says with a smirk.

What does he mean?

I haven't even answered yet when Nikolai pushes Renzo and Julian out of the way and starts heading in my direction. I look at him in complete confusion. He pulls me by my feet off the bench and onto the floor.

"Ow! Niko! My ass!" I whine.

"Oops. Sorry." Nikolai chuckles out.

He picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. He walks around our brothers and right out my door. I'm dangling upside down protesting against my brother; who has taken me against my will. He takes me directly to the gym with both our brothers behind us.

Laughing.

Laughing so hard I swear they'll rupture a spleen.

He walks into the gym and drops me right on my ass. My feet never hit the floor. Just straight ass cheeks. I shoot Niko a glare. Which causes all three to laugh. I spot Lucian in the corner watching. He looks deep in thought. His forehead is creased and his brows are furrowed.

"Okay. So, you'll be fighting with Julian's rowdy ass today." Renzo explains.

"But before we let you two go rounds. We'll be teaching you some offensive moves and defensive moves." Niko says.

"I'll be coaching Julian. Not like he truly needs it. While Niko will be coaching you. We both know Julian's technic. His style. Whatever Niko says to do. Just do. Please." Renzo says. Like he's pleading with me.

I nod my head.

Niko wraps my hands and wrist; while Renzo starts to wrap up Julian's.

For hours I am taught different moves. Now it is time to fight Julian.

Am I ready?

No.

I feel like I'm going to shit my shorts.

I use my small frame to my advantage along with my speed. If I wear his ass out than I can at least throw in a few hits before he kills me....

Literally.

After an hour of Julian kicking my ass.

No lie.

No joking.

Totally being serious.

He's been kicking my ass that long. I managed to kick him in the stomach with a lot of force.

Oops. Sorry Juls.

The air is knocked out of him. While he's still dazed, I use the move Nikolai taught me. I can't remember the name of it, I think it is called the vertical spinning heel kick. Where I jump vertical in the air, lift my leg and spin. My foot connects to the side of Jul's head. He stumbles back into the ropes. Renzo tells me to go to my corner and get a drink. When Renzo, whistles we both come back up to the center. Juls isn't dazed anymore but, his eyes hold a twinkle. Before I could attack, he done punched me upside my head. He doesn't even use a quarter of his strength.