You Are Underneath.

Renzo:

⚠️ Chapter Contains Violence ⚠️

I watch sadly as Gemma collapses on the floor. It honestly broke my heart. It's like she recognizes us but doesn't understand how or why. When she collapsed on the ground; she ended up dropping her bag onto the ground. I look at the bag that is now on the ground and slowly smile internally to myself. She's made it much easier for me. When she said she hadn't really eaten much today Maximus with his quick thinking runs into the kitchen. Sly fox comes back with a damn smoothie with a bloody straw. Plus, cheesecake.

Who's not a sucker for cheesecake?

Gemma! You idiot.

Smartass subconscious!

Yeah! That's me jackass.

When she is finished with both her cheesecake and smoothie; Maximus and Valentino walk back into the kitchen with it. I glance through the doorway and see Valentino putting on gloves. He puts the glass cup in a bag, the straw in its own bag, the fork in its own bag, and lastly her glass plate in the last bag. He gathers all four bags and places them in a larger on. He takes off down the hallway in the kitchen and to the basement through his entrance way, where part of our lab was.

That sly fox.

Brilliant.

Valentino comes back up moments later and nods in my direction. Letting me know he's done it. We all move to the music room down the hall. Gemma looks nervous, like she's about to throw up everywhere. Vincent has her stand in front of him and face him. You can see her body slowly relax. When she starts to sing, it's like heaven on Earth. Gemma has one of the most beautiful voices. Her singing meshes and harmonizes well with Lee and Vin. It's like her emotions are pouring out of the song. When it comes time for her to leave, she tells us all goodbye with sorrow in her voice and walks out the front door. We watch as Gemma left in Lance's, who I learned earlier, car. When I turn around facing my brothers, I give them the look of 'You were saying?'

"Val is running her DNA and her fingerprints. It should be done within the hour. I think we should get the two boys that she is living with DNA and or fingerprints also. He has this gut feeling." I finally speak.

"Actually Ren." Gianni speaks up.

"Gianni and I got their DNA already. In gym class Lance forgot his water bottle. I had an unopened one and gave it to him. He returned the bottle after he drank out of it. I placed it in a bag and put it in my book bag because I also have this feeling. It should have his fingerprints too." Maximus calls out.

"Ashton bought a slurpie and apparently didn't like the taste of it. So, I took it from him and said I'd drink it. I ended up just dumping the drink out and placed both in a bag. I also plucked a few pieces of his hair when he nodded off in class. Don't even look at me. It was the best I could do at the time. But either or both should have his DNA and the other should have prints on it." Gianni adds with a shrug.

These two are just as sly as Valentino. They hand Valentino their bags and we all head down to the lab. Valentino doesn't talk. He can but he chooses not to. He's great with science and the lab part is his specialty beside guns and fighting. We watch as he begins to process each item. This big scary looking guy being gently with precious evidence would crack anyone up but, now isn't the time to laugh.

 This big scary looking guy being gently with precious evidence would crack anyone up but, now isn't the time to laugh