Proud Of That.

Gemma:

Therapy has helped with me with my mental health and also has helped me with my nightmares. It has helped me move forward from my traumatic past. I still have nightmares from time to time. There are times where I don't have nightmares for weeks and there are times like tonight that they decide to come full force. I am waken up from a terrible nightmare. I am drench in sweat where my pajamas are soaked and my hair is sticking to my forehead. I literally look like I have jumped into a pool fully clothed. My chest has this tight feeling and my right arm has scratch marks on it from clawing at myself. My neck isn't any better from clawing at it as well. I need my brother right now and I have no clue who's room is who's. I manage to go down the passageway I was told about earlier today. I seek out one of my oldest brothers. I am not looking for Valley or Cian tonight. I am searching for a certain brother. A particular older brother. If our house is set up like the others than their rooms go in order from oldest to youngest. I'm on the prowl of a certain blond moppy haired and mossy green eyed brother. I come to the first door on the right and knock. Please be at least one of my brothers' rooms. At this point I don't care if it's the one I'm searching for.

"It's open." A groggy voice says from a distance.

I slowly open the door at the same time someone turns on their bedside lamp. I'm relived that it is one of my brothers. I am also grateful it is the one I have been searching for.

"Are you okay Sorella?"

"I.... Justttt... Need..... My Bubbaaaa." I stutter out.

Damn this nightmare really has gotten to me.

"Come here sweetheart. You don't ever have to ask to enter."

He moves his covers over and opens his arms up. I immediately run and plop onto his bed. I place my head gently on his shoulder and he calmly starts to play with my hair. Exactly how he did when I was little. The comfort of my older brother and his skillful hair technique puts me out like a blown light in a matter of seconds. We wake up to a knock on his bedroom door.

"What!" He growls out.

His door opens up suddenly and Julian, dad, Matteo, and Nikolai storm in.

"Or just barge in. What the hell do you guys need at eight in the damn morning." He grumbles.

"For starters, we can't find Sorella and lastly, it's ten in the morning. Breakfast is ready and you're late to the table. But first help us find Sorella." Nikolai counters.

"We don't have to look far. She's laying asleep next to me. Now go away." Renzo grumbles.

"Did she have a nightmare?" Matteo questions with concern in his voice.

"Wait, she came to you?" Nikolai asks confusion in his voice.

"Damn I should have put money on you." Julian chuckles out.

"Don't wake your sister up. Let her sleep." Dad whisper yells at my brothers.

"I don't know if she had one or not. She came and knocked on my door early this morning; sweating like a pig. I didn't ask her I just told her to come lie down next to me. She fell asleep immediately after." Renzo whispers.

"Hey! I'm not a sweating pig!" I shriek out.

"Come on princess. Get out of Renzo's bed and come eat breakfast." Dad says with a chuckle.

I dangle my feet off my eldest brother's bed as my intruding brothers and father's retreating figures walk out the door.

"Are you sure you're okay Sorella?" My eldest brother asks.