I Make So Many

Gemma:

⚠️ Contains Violence ⚠️

I look over at Nikolai and Julian.

"Can I please go see Cian?" I ask.

"No."

"He'll be fine Principessa. You'll see."

If only we could have went back in time. So I could see my brother because he wouldn't be fine.

Not at all.

The announcer starts to talk about the next fight.

"Austin "Maverick" Balisemo"

The crowd is still split even down the middle. Several are booing while several are cheering.

Music is blaring loud as hell.

Out walks a fucking beast. Like an actual beast. He's huge. Like bigger than Valley huge! I watch as he steps into the ring.

The music cuts off and quickly changes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! The undefeated underground fighter. Crazy fucker is still in high school...." He pauses.

The blood drains from my face. Please don't say his name. Please don't say his damn name. The crowd is going nuts. Like literally going nuts for this undefeated fighter.

"Lucian The fucking Devil Rossi!" He screams.

That has to be a different Lucian.

A different bloodline of Rossi.

A total different person.

It can't be my Lucian.

"Step inside!, see the Devil in I. Too many times we've let it come to this. Step inside, see the Devil in I. You'll realize I'm not your Devil anymore."

Out walks Cian with Renzo and Matteo right behind him. My face is that of sheer terror. I have no clue why I have this feeling. But I have this horrible feeling. I grab Jul's arm because it is the closest to me. Pulling on his arm has now gotten his attention. He bend over so he could hear me.

"What's the black towel mean?" I ask.

"It's for when Renzo or Matteo think they need a break. Normally after two minutes or so the ref will separate them. Each will go to their own areas." He states.

"So? What if they use the towel before the two minutes is up?" I ask.

"It has to be bad. Real bad for them to use it. But, each opponent can use it once in the fight. Just once." He explains.

"What about the white one?" I ask again.

"The white one is for ending the fight. When you fear for their life. Or want the fight to end period. We're the only ones who can throw it in." He finishes his explanation.

"So? I could throw in that towel?" I finally ask.

"Yes. Any of his siblings can throw that towel in. Either one actually." He answers.

Okay, so if he looks to bad in shape; I can make that call.

I don't know why I still can not shake this feeling.

Lucian scans the crowd and where I'm sandwiched in between Nikolai and Julian. Valley and Gianni are slightly in front of me; blocking my small frame. He doesn't even spot me.

Thank whomever and their lucky stars for having me blocked!

The music slowly turns off and the guy is explaining whatever to the both of them.