They Are Your

Gemma:
⚠️ Contains Some Violence ⚠️

We walked up the stairs that leads inside our pantry. As soon as we come in sight of our father. He has a murderous expression. It is all directed towards Julian and I.

"I will speak to both of you when all this shit is over." He snarls.

Before anyone could respond, I glance to the right of the door frame and see a French person creeping up behind dad. Without blinking I shot. There is a loud bang next to me and I when I look to my left. I see Lucian has also spotted the enemy because he is the one who has also pulled the trigger. Everyone is stunned at our quickness.

Our alertness.

Or maybe because I just fired a gun.

"Who gave her a gun?" Renzo questions.

Definitely was the gun.

"I did. Punish me later. Kill now." Lucian whisper yells.

"I swear those two should have been twins." Dad and Matteo mutters out.

Yes we should.

Or we should had been quadruples.

Quadruples would have been a chaotic challenge but a fun adventure for us.

"Pierre is somewhere on this floor. We lost them when we heard someone got shot." Dad says with his eyes squinted into a glare at Julian.

"We need to split into smaller groups. It'll be easier to find him." Matteo says.

Uncle Luciano and Galileo walks in from one of the secret doors. I nearly jump out of my skin.

Thank god I'm not trigger happy.

Stupid asses.

"Renzo, Matteo, and I will go down towards the west side." Dad says.

"Valentino, Julian, Nikolai, Lucian, and Gem will go down the east side. Luciano, Maximus, Alonzo, and Gianni go to the north side. Leonardo, Vincent, and Galileo stay back here and clear it." Dad finishes.

"We'll force him out and he'll run into some of us or all of us. He's a fucking Micio. We'll have him surrounded." Renzo states.

"And for the love of God! Don't get shot!" Dad snarls.

"Aye! Aye Captain!" Julian says with a salute.

Boy, if you don't shut up before dad makes you eat your own teeth.

Dad rolls his eyes at Julian and his team takes off. Soon after they disappear from our sights the rest of us split up into our respective groups.

"If you find him. Tell us where you're at." Matteo says.

"Got it bosses!" Gianni cackles out.

Fucking idiots.

I'm related to that?

Matteo is going to shoot us all because of Gianni.

And his mouth.

I will torture his ghost if we all die because of him.

We head towards the library. Valentino is the first to just walk in like a mad person. Like Valley didn't even slightly open the door to see if it's clear. Didn't kick the door in than take cover to make sure we wouldn't get shot at. No! He just pushes the door open and storms in like he's indestructible. Like hello sir those bullets won't bounce off you! They go through flesh and could kill you in the process.