Description

Description:

Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind out of the cart. When she screamed nothing came out. Her world turned black.

She was kidnapped for almost ten years. Her memories of her family back home were slowly fading. She could remember faces of some but eyes of others. She couldn't remember if they were brothers, cousins, best friends. She just knew these eyes were important. The faces she remembered were just as important. The beating, the abuse, and the torture couldn't erase them out of her memory. They were forever etched in her brain.

What happens when her abductors and her are moving back to her homeland?

Her town?

What happens when she runs into...?

Literally 5 of her brothers on the first day of school?

Will she remember who they exactly are?

Will she ask them for help?

Will she survive another beating?

See if she can reunite with her family that has missed her for all those years.

🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷 🌷

Gemma:

"Gemma, meet us at the car after school. Don't be late please!" Ashton begs.

"Please Gemma. We can't keep covering for you. They're going to catch on soon." Lance pleads.

"I promise I won't be late. When the bell rings; I will be out the door quicker than Flash." I promise them both.

"Don't talk to anyone." Lance says.

"You know the rules. Only talk to us and no one else. No friends Gemmie. Please?" Ashton reminds me with his pleading voice and sad eyes.

"I promise to obey the rules." I mumbled

I was so looking forward to making friends. I guess even here nothing has changed.

No new friends. No talking. Just a life of misery. Just grand!

I was looking at my schedule that the nice lady gave me. As I walked down the hallway in the deserted school; I ran into a tree in the middle of the hall. I handed flat on my bruised and battered back. I let out a grunt as the air was knocked out of my lungs.

Who put a tree in the hall?

Tree?

I peeked open one eye and was face to face, well more like face to four masculine backs. The fifth one who was hidden, peeks over their shoulders, and I caught a glimpse of his eyes.

I recognize his eyes.

But from where?

It's been almost ten years since I have been back here.

Only three of the four masculine backs turn around and I couldn't form words. I couldn't speak, one of the boys look stunned as I was. I'm assuming the fourth one is who I had stupidly ran my face into.

"Watch where you're going." The unknown fourth guy snaps out without looking behind him.

Not even paying attention to the fourth boy, I'm still in shocked over the one with my dang face!

My face!

"You. You have my face. As your face!" I stumbled on my words.

Fuck, I broke rule one! Don't talk to anyone.

You're so dead!

Not now!

"Me? You have mine on your shoulders!!" The first one says.

The unknown fourth one finally turns around and I swear my world is spinning.

There's a second one with my face! There's three of us with my face!

"There's two of my faces on people's faces!" I scream.

He looks just as stunned as the first one!

"I......" I didn't finish.

I quickly got up and sprinted down the hall towards my class. Praying I don't get lost in the process. How is that even possible? Three of my faces running around the same city.

Started: 11/07/22
Finished: 11/17/22

Edited:
Started: 5/24/23