P r e v i e w

Irvin grabbed her hand before she went towards the bathroom. A sequel left her lips and she turned around to look who had dared to touch her.

She hated when someone touched her except him and her cute little princess whom she grown to love her as her own daughter.

Once she turned around, she froze as every cells in her body tensed when she saw him.

How naive of her to thought he won't be here when it was a gala for all the Alpha's in the world.

Of course he would come, she thought mentally.

She quickly pulled herself from his grasp and stood a few feet away from him as his mere presence disgust her. But mainly because he won't take it easy when it comes to her. And he won't like it when any man touch her. He didn't even flinch when he saw her expression because he had only one expression and that was C.O.L.D, cold nothing else. He had became so cold than before after she left him.

He stared at her, she didn't even changed a bit. The same Ara he once knew was standing in front of him in her glory.

Her hairs grew longer than before and were falling on her sexy ass, her skin was glowing like moon shining in the cloudy sky, her eyes were full of life than before when she was with him. And her dress, the sexy white one was just perfect for her.

How ironic this situation as he saw her first in the white dress and now after a year and half he saw her in white dress again.

He couldn't look anywhere but her. And he knew he couldn't do anything. She was his mate despite he couldn't feel any pull towards her nor any sparks. Their bond was broken completely and their distance made sure of that. They both were unknown to each other.

He started at her from her sexy long legs, to thick thighs, to narrow waist, to her perfect breasts and then end to her delicate neck. Once he saw her delicate neck, he sighed and relieved when he saw there was no mark on there.

So she was still unmated, as he thought.

And maybe he has a chance but his thoughts interrupted when he came, circled his arms around her stomach in possession as he pulled her against his hard stone body and dipped his head in between the crook of her beautiful neck and possessively sucked her delicate skin to show everyone that she was his, mate or not. She was only his.

She moaned while engulfing in his arms putting her hands over his to calm him.

"There is no need to claim like this." She whispered with shaky breath. Only he could do that. Leaving her panting. Always.

He growled lowly in her neck sending a sweet sensation towards her core. "Yes, it is necessary." And he stared deadly in his eyes and said, "To show everyone what's mine is mine only and I will kill whoever get in between what's mine."

The threat was mainly for him. Irvin knew that.

He clenched his jaw and hands tightly fisted wanting to kill him right here and right now but he couldn't. Not because he was afraid but because there were all Alpha's present in there. But he won't hesitate next time if he got that threat again.

A hand touched his fist and he closed his eyes trying to relax himself.

"Excuse us please." She said sweetly to the couple in front of her as she pulled Irvin away from them.

So how is the preview?

Satisfying?

I don't know about you but I am very much excited to know what will happen further between them.

Feel free to tell me what do you think, yes?