CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Passion, Intensity and a little bit more possessiveness and

Who doesn't wants that?

"Focus Ara. This is the second time you have been spacing out. What's going on?" Volk's voice made her snap out of her daze.

Ara's mind had been still there with Darth, in that intimate position and it had been a few days since that incident happened between them and they both were trying to stay away from each other as much as possible to avoid the confrontation and of course to avoid such things to happen again.

The ruby in her neck was somehow became dull if not more. It shined but minimum than before. And about her pain, it was lessen too. All this things were still unknown to her. But she tried to live with that.

Ara was still embarassed and furious to let that happen and didn't understand why she felt that way with Darth.

Darth wasn't her mate and so she was feeling something entirely different and ten times higher than before. It was a whole different thing for her. She was feeling the things she hadn't felt before and well, of course with a demon too.

And still all her questions remained unanswered.

She was feeling something, entirely earth shattering with Darth and she hated it. She didn't want anything to do with him at all. He was a trouble since the day she met him.

"DO NOT TEST ME ARA. REMOVE THIS SHIT." Darth nearly growled at her. His eyes were red in colour and he still looked dangerously handsome.

He was the epitome of perfection in her eyes and she wondered why she is feeling like this for him.

Since their blood link, things were changed drastically. She had been feeling things she hadn't felt before and she knew, it had to with their connection. Whatever she did to ressurect him, it was showing it's effect on her. But how he looked so fine like nothing is effecting him at all, she thought.

Ara gulped down nervously when her eyes went to his red one from his face. The elongated canines made his face extremely dangerous but she wasn't fearing about that. She feared if she undo her magic, Darth won't hesitate to pounce on her and she feared she will lose her control once again and wouldn't stop herself from doing something that she will regret later.

But the question was, Is she really regret after seeking the pleasure from him?

She couldn't believe herself to seek something from the him and only only him, the demon himself. It was a mistake from her part and she was already embarassed and humiliated for her actions.

Darth was now thinking straight after whatever daze he was in and he didn't like even a bit about the situation. He shouldn't have come here in the first place and then this wouldn't have happened later, he thought mentally.

He knew, she was like a moth and once he gets to taste her, he couldn't stay away from her. It was already far hard for him to stay away from her since their blood link and now when he touched her, it was going to be a hell to restrain himself.

"ARA!" His voice was dangerously low and that went shivers went down her spine.

He noticed the effect he had on her but instead of smirking, he clenched his teeth. It was hard, so fucking hard for him to control when she act like this.

"Promise me, you will leave this instant." Ara nearly pleaded with him. She didn't want to discuss whatever happened a moment before and Darth wanted nothing more than that. He too didn't want to think nor talk about to her.