CHAPTER SIX

Even the dangerous things look beautiful,

But if we have a sight to see that beauty.

Not everyone can see the things,
Things which are unexpected but beautiful nonetheless.

I am currently standing in front of the large ocean, hearing it's violent and dangerous waves making me shudder in fear. Light breeze making my hairs fly everywhere while shivers went down my spine as I tightly pulled my jacket together. Thank goddess I brought at least the jacket to cover myself.

I glanced at the clear and serene sky, the full moon is tomorrow.

"This way miss." A robotic voice said to my left. He motioned me to walk behind him.

When I saw his white hair, maybe this was the man demon talked about.

I didn't get a chance to see his face to see his red eyes and pale face. He was walking like a robot too.

I followed him and when we walked towards the sea, I then saw a little white ship. Will this ship survive in the wild ocean? was my first thought after seeing the small ship in the wild, big ocean.

A heavy sound of the waves are saying anything but that.

The demon woke me up at 10 O' clock reminding me again of everything what I need to do and all shit that I am taking no interest in but he doesn't need to know that.

After filling my stomach with food and showering again and main important taking his bag then I was here. The ruby was placed in neck for security reasons obviously. I didn't want to lose it and endure the demon's dangerous wrath.

The man helped me with my bag and then we boarded on the ship.

Like demon said, his eyes were red and a very pale skin making me question is he really human? Or vampire? If demon is here then everything is possible. I just know that. I rolled my eyes at that thought.

When the ship started moving, my fear came instantly because for fucks sake, I couldn't see a damn thing except water and darkness. I could only hear the sounds of the crashing waves and the sound of the ship engine as it started moving.

The man was behind the wheel and very smoothly he rode the ship. But still I am scared shitless. I have never been on the ship and let alone in the middle of ocean where I can see only water and water everywhere. Who am I kidding? Since this demon came in my life, I am experiencing things I have never been before.

But I am really terrified of the sea and it's dark nature. The constant crashing waves made me jump several times and I literally imagined hundredth things that make me die here like shark eating me, ship crashing to something like Titanic ship, the man behind the wheel killing me or what not.

The man was silent the whole time and didn't utter a one word. I too didn't make a conversation with him as the fear of dieing here is more important than to make a small conversation with him.

Maybe I think I will die of heart attacks knowing my heart is constantly dancing on the hip hop song which I don't know of.

Everything is scary here. Even the pale man too.

Why the fuck I came here?

Oh well I wanted to save my grandma's life that's why.

You are doing this for your grandma Ara. Be brave girl. I pep talked myself to increase my at least one bit of a courage.

"Grandma if anything happen here and somehow I will die here then please find this demon and make him frog. Please." I shakily mumbled while looking outside the window of the room.

There was nice bed too but who is going to sleep in the dangerous place when anytime something will happen and might you take your last breath so I was just looking outside the window, looking for any signs of unusual but everything is unusual here. Nothing is normal.

So I sat there till the sun graces me with his presence. I didn't know I will be this happy to see the sun risen above the clouds. It was such a sight to see to my very dull soul.

I quickly went outside the room to see the bright light. It was a serene and very refreshing to see a rising sun above the very ocean. Sun rays were reaching every corner of the sky and then reflecting on the ocean. It shined like a magic. Like someone spread some shiny thing on the surface of the very blue water.

I looked around the ship and saw only water. I don't know how much time it will take us to reach the destination.

I eyed the pale man who was still behind the ship since I saw him last night. Didn't he sleep? Then if he sleeps, then who is going to handle this ship.

I then went to freshen up myself. Changed my clothes to blue shorts and tank top then pulled my hair into a messy bun.

There was a knock outside the door. "Yes?"

"Breakfast for you miss." The pale man said while opening the door as he brought the the plate of food for me.

Eggs, bacon, fruits and juice were in the plate. My mouth watered seeing the food as I was so hungry. I didn't even thank the man as I started eating the food.

While halfway on chewing the fruit I remembered, how he got me this food. I didn't see any stove or anything. Maybe because I was so scared that I didn't take a look at the cabin. I shrugged my shoulders and then continued chewing the remaining fruits.

My eyes were closing on their own record because of not getting any sleep. I too didn't protest and let the eyes close on itself not even thinking that I might die when I sleep. I pushed that thought away and instantly sleep took over my body.

Someone's voice rang throught my ear and to my brain to know that someone is waking me.

"We have reached miss. Get up." I then quickly open my eyes and looked through the window. Indeed we reached to our destination.

I thanked him for waking me and then he went. I looked outside again. It was some island sort type. But we're surrounded by thick trees and I was debating how I am going to find that one unique tree among this thousands trees.

It was evening when we reached here and I was surprised that I had slept that long. Maybe I was just too tired and my body needed a sleep. Sun was about to set making the dangerous place more dangerous and thrilling. The pale man was nowhere near me. I don't know where he went but suddenly he disappeared.

I gripped the bag tighter in my hands for the only support from the bag and walked further into the forest. There was some sort of light reaching through the trees so I could see properly. So I quicken my pace and walked further into the forest. My boots were making the cracking noise once in a while even I tried to not make noise fearing someone will attack me hearing my movements and due to disturbing whatever they are doing.

I was seeing every tree and anything my eyes could see fearing I might miss that unique tree. Nothing new particular as all I could ever saw. Everything looks normal and nothing out of ordinary but no one can say for sure. Anything can happen anytime and I will be dead in no time.

Yes, it's true.

I tried to not make any sound in the dark forest while walking. I think I walked too much since my legs were aching badly. I am not used to walking that much. And I didn't see a unique tree too. How the hell am I going to find? It is nearly impossible. For me every tree looks similar and unique too.

I tried to recall what the demon said.

When you will reach on the land, there is a tree, unique and special unlike others. This tree is something you have never heard or seen before. Go there. There are dangerous things lurking around the tree but when they see you, they will make you frighten but do not back down. They will see if you are a true witch. After that, you will sit below the tree. Put the candles in circular motion. Then make a triangle with the candles outside the circle. Stand in the circle and chant the words.

Tree I haven't seen before and heard before, really?

Dangerous lurking around the tree. And then it will kill me. How romantic!

It was dark and I couldn't see a damn thing since the trees here were so tall and thick.

A squealed when someone put a torch in front of me.