CHAPTER FIVE

Sometimes in all chaos,
You feel at ease despite the depression, pain and anger.

Maybe it's a sign,
To take things easily than to harden yourself with.

The annoying alarm's voice woke me up, disturbing my sweet dream and so much more peaceful sleep that I didn't have much since a long time.

I groaned under my breath and shut it down the alarm. Maybe I could sleep a minute more. Nothing will happen and with that thought, I pulled the blankets over my head and sighed heavily but it was ripped away from me.

"Go away demon." I mumbled in my pillow. I didn't open my eyes to see him standing behind me.

How did I know?

His aura.

It's so strong that you can't ignore it. It makes your every cells in your body clench tightly fearing away from him. I too but somehow a little as I have getting used to that aura. Not fully but a little bit. And I am still scared the shit of him.

He is dangerous that I have to remind myself over and over again and he can kill my grandma in less than second. He already shown me that.

When I didn't hear his voice again, I woke up lazily. I rubbed my eyes and then gaze at the window. It was still dark outside meaning it's still early in the morning. Then I stood up and made my bed. Streched some muscles from the sleeping and before I went towards the bathroom, I said. "Don't follow me in the bathroom too."

I just knew he was in my room. Then I closed the door behind me and started my morning routine. Then I brushed my teeth still looking at the mirror, seeing my expression. I widen my eyes to see if it is dull but didn't find anything. I am still looking fresh despite the demon in my room giving me a headache time to time.

I rinsed my mouth with water and then stood under the shower. Hot water falling down my body making me sigh in content. It's just so good. Then I remembered I didn't have that much time to savour the moment. So I quickly took shampoo and spread it on my head. After massaging it for a minute, I rinsed it off. Then I took a body wash and did the same on my remaining body. After cleaning myself well, I turned off shower and wrapped the towel around my body.

I opened the bathroom door and turn on the lights of my room not surprised to see him sitting on my bed.

Still wrapped in a cloak which hides everything. He didn't say anything and looked like he was in a deep thought and I don't want to disturb his whatever thoughts.

I ignored him and went to take my clothes. It was black jeans and white lose shirt with white undergarments.

He can't see me change, can he?

The cloak is covering his face.

I shrugged again and dropped my towel on the floor. A loud growl made me lose my balance too if not I took the handle of my cupboard.

I quickly pulled the towel from the floor and covered myself then turned around. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I almost yelled but knowing grandma will wake up so I lowered my voice down.

In one second he was sitting on my bed and then next, he stood directly in front of me. My breath hitched seeing how close he was to me but just like before, his body was not touching me. He maintained distance and didn't touch me too since we met. I was relieved for that.

"Language young lady." It was his first words since he came here to wake me up.

How is his voice so smooth and melodic?

I am really enchanted just by hearing his voice.

I nodded simultaneously. "Now be quick. You have less than an hour to leave." I nodded again and I have been doing this lately so much.