CHAPTER NINETEEN

It must be a speciality to become angry to sweet in a moment.

The day of the festival was today and everyone was doing something.

People were all happy. It was their tradition to gather together once in a year. A large feast was made for everyone to eat and enjoy along with various desserts and drinks.

Today was the festival but it didn't mean to leave the border unprotected. Alpha Onyx was very smart and cleaver as he was ruling this pack since he was little along with Darth.

His pack was safe and well protected just because of him. He made sure of everyone's safety as this pack was his too.

He was there with Alpha Onyx as long as he could remember. And he was coming today because Alpha Onyx knew Darth won't forget about this festival. He cares about his people and was protective about them too.

Alpha Onyx thought about the days when he first met Darth.

A small chuckle left his lips about their meeting. He was alone in his study. His beta was arranging everything and making sure everything was done.

Then Alpha Onyx remembered the young witch who was staying at the tree house.

She had moves since he saw her fight with his best fighter. He first thought she was just playing with him when she said about training but how wrong he was. And also he didn't forget how his Beta, his right hand got beaten by the witch.

He was shocked when he heard the news from his Gamma. Orson was best among everyone and he got beaten up by a woman nonetheless was a shock to him to hear.

And when she beat the Volk, he was astonished to see it. Because he saw that from his own eyes. She was something else and his wolf agreed with him too.

She was beautiful but not his to claim.

"She is a trouble human." His wolf, Nyx said.

Alpha Onyx nodded his head. "Yes, she is."

And that's why he didn't invite her at the today's festival. Not only that reason but also he didn't trust her at all. After all she is Ayanna's granddaughter. That old witch. Just thinking about Ayanna made him clench his jaw.

Yes, Ayanna helped him but also she killed his mate, Kiera. And he couldn't forget about that ever. Darth was too so fucking angry along with his wolf and wanted to kill that old witch but Kiera didn't let them do it. It was her last wish to not do something regretful. With a heavy heart, they didn't kill Ayanna.

But some years later, the somehow same situation arose with his little girl, Sarai. Sarai was suddenly fell ill with heavy fever and everybody tried to do to lessen her fever but couldn't do it and then they needed help so again Ayanna helped them but not before saying they have to repay her a favour. They nodded nonetheless but they didn't know that Ayanna will drop her granddaughter here in this pack as a favour she took it from them.

Alpha Onyx wanted her anywhere but in his pack. He couldn't trust the witches as they were tricky creatures and very rude too.

Darth wasn't there when Ayanna arrived and so he didn't know that Ayanna's granddaughter is living with them.

He despised that witch more than Alpha Onyx and Alpha Onyx was worried that when he will come today, he will do something that will put every member of the pack into danger.

Her grandmother, Ayanna loves her granddaughter and won't sit well when she will know that they harmed her in any way. She is most powerful witch and very dangerous one that. Nobody wants to get to bad side with her.