CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Reminiscing about the memories.

Ara was still in her own little world even after Darth left along with Sarai but a pain in her lower stomach made her quickly get up and walked more like ran towards her cabin.

She totally forgot about it and she needed to take herbs otherwise she couldn't handle it much. And then everyone will know something is wrong with me.

People saw her frantic moves and asked her if she needs something. She denied them saying she forgot something and will return a quick.

The pain was unbearable when she reached the cabin and sweats were already formed on her skin like a second skin. She could feel the dress was clinging to her like a second skin due to the sweat.

She did not want anyone to see her like this. Black dots were forming in front of her and for that she had to stop for a moment to collect herself. She closed her eyes and started to take a breath as much as she could.

She thought no one could be here at this time but how wrong she was. And due to her buzzing body, she couldn't sense the handsome demon was burning her with his captivating eyes.

When Darth returned to their home, Onyx was already there so Sarai went to play with her father and he quickly followed her. He wanted to know how she is hiding her thoughts from him and it was gawing his mind since he knew.

He narrowed his eyes when he saw how much sweat formed on her body, from face to her neck and to legs.

And the ruby was still shining.

What the fuck is going on here?

She was about to collapse from the stairs and he was one step to catch her but she handled herself. He was again impressed with her. From what he saw, he knew she wasn't feeling well.

She was fine just a minutes ago then what happened to her suddenly?

After collecting herself, Ara opened her cabin door and walked inside without locking behind her. Darth clenched his jaw when he couldn't see her now. He wanted to barge inside her cabin but refrain himself. He barely controlled himself and if he will come closer to her, he didn't know what will happen then.

He couldn't trust himself around her. Not at all. She was too alluring for his devious eyes.

Darth heard the moments inside the cabin. She frantically took a glass of water and herbs and quickly drank it.

After then, she closed her eyes and relaxed her body against the bed.

What was happening to me suddenly? I must be missing something then.

She was thinking hard. She wanted, no, she needed answers now. She stood up and went to take shower to remove the sweat from her body.

Darth could hear the shower running from her cabin and without any delay, his mind formed the explicit images of her naked body as water cascaded down her skin. Her breasts were the perfect round for his hands to grab it wholly and her small nipples were just perfect for his mouth to devour it. From watching her very closely, he knew her every little details of her body.

When she removed her towel that day, she thought he didn't see her but a growl automatically erupted from his mouth and after all he was a male.

She had a body of a goddess and he couldn't deny it for the first time.

The member in his pant was hard as a rock and straining his pants as well just by thinking her taking a shower.

What are you doing to me woman?