CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Curiosity? Nah.

Desperation to know what's going on in that pretty head.

After sleeping peacefully, Ara woke up with a mind free of yesterday's event. She didn't want to stress her over demon so she didn't.

She made herself a nice and mouth watering breakfast then dressed into black dress which was just below her knees with thin straps tied over her shoulders. The ruby looked beautiful on her skin as it hanged in front of the chest of her dress. She wore white shoes and then before she walked outside, she looked herself in the mirror one more time and with a smile on her face, she left closing the cabin door behind her.

It wasn't so cold around there but still a breeze made Ara shiver and cursing herself how she forgot about the jacket. Here hairs were in a ponytail. She was looking beautiful. Her nose ring captivated many people in the pack and even complimented her about that too.

People were stopped what they were doing and looked at the beautiful woman who was oblivious to their stares walking towards the hospital as usual to see if anyone was there to heal. It was her daily routine to go first hospital and then training. She knew she did not wear proper dress for training but something inside her made her to wear this black dress and so she did. Later she will change it, she thought.

People missed her last night as she wasn't allowed to attend that event. She had become the part of pack despite her living there only for a month.

When she entered the hospital, people started to tell her how they missed her yesterday.

"We missed you Ara yesterday." Ara looked at the Danica and gave her a small smile while shrugging her shoulders.

"And you know what happened yesterday?" It was another woman who said this time.

Ara was curious when another woman said this.

What happened yesterday?

"Alpha Darth returned after a whole month."

Why this name sounds so familiar?

Where did I know this name?

She pressed her head to know about that name but she couldn't remember it.

"Darth?" Ara narrowed her eyes. And who is this Alpha Darth.

It was Sybil who answered her. "Alpha Darth ruled along with Alpha Onyx."

What?

Two Alpha in one pack?

That is impossible.

Maia saw the face of Ara. "Alpha Onyx trust Alpha Darth more than anything."

Now she was curious to get to know about this person.

"Ala."

Everyone's eyes looked behind Ara. Alpha Darth was carrying the little girl in his arms that made them lighten their faces. To see a hard man like Darth carrying a little small girl in his arms was a beautiful sight to see.

"He is just behind you." Ara furrowed her brows when Sybil whispered in her ear.

Then she sensed the same strong powerful aura around her. The same when she first encountered with the demon in the forest. It was different than Alpha Onyx and well more dangerous too. A shiver ran down her spine as goosebumps formed on her skin suddenly making her insides heaten up as well.

Then it clicked her. The name Darth. The one, moon goddess cursed him.

Darth
The destroyer