CHAPTER TWO

Life sucks you hard sometimes just to remind you who you are and what you want to do.

"I am going to the city and will be back at the dinner time." Grandma said while eating her breakfast.

I nodded my head. It's not the first time she is going to leave me alone. And she put a spell on this cabin so we are safe from whoever outside the cabin.

"Do you want something from the city?"

I shook my head as a no. I didn't want anything.

"Very well then. Don't wander off to the forest." She said strictly. I nodded still eating my breakfast.

I am not intended to go there too. I am perfectly fine here.

After eating, she went on her way to city and I was left alone.

I sighed and thought what to do until she comes. So I started washing our dishes and cleaned the house. Because I couldn't use my magic. It wasn't working and I am totally and purely human right now without my magic.

I have been using my magic since I know and now doing all those work when I can't do with my magic is fucking frustrating and tiring. I have to use my whole fucking energy to do the work I am not used to using.

Grandma also don't know how my magic suddenly disappeared. When I came here with grandma, my magic left me just like him.

Not even spell and not even flick of my fingers. Nothing.

I am human right now. A fragile human.

When all cleaned, I was tired.

Cleaning the whole house is not fucking easy whether the house is small or big. It doesn't matter. It always tires me out. I took a glance at the cabin, satisfied at myself then went towards my room to take a small nap till she returns from her little tour to the city.

I am really tired right now.

I groaned because I didn't even want to take a step forward and looks like that much I was tired but I had to move if I want to take a nap. So with heavy heart and sighing more than hundredth times, I finally reached my room.

Again a heavy fucking sigh left my lips. I grabbed the door knob and opened it.

But a sudden knowing aura made me freeze on my spot.

When I opened the door, the same feeling in the forest came over me.

Powerful

But

Dangerous

The forest incident I didn't tell anyone about that. And since then I stopped going far away from the cabin too. I didn't take that situation so seriously and almost forgot about that too thinking it can't come near cabin as grandma put a spell on it.

But how wrong I was!

He came here, didn't he?

And that assures me, he is indeed someone not to mess with.

I looked around my room for any signs but I couldn't see anyone and I was afraid to step a foot inside my room too. Thanks to him.

Who knows what will happen if I move my body. I am human after all and with the flick of fingers, they can kill me too just because they wanted to.

Why my magic have to be gone now?

Why why why moon goddess?

Why are you being cruel with me?

Isn't this enough that you took my magic?

"Hey baby!" My breath hitched in my throat when I heard his same raspy and deep voice behind me. I think it stucked there.