CHAPTER TEN

Experience the things,
Good or Bad

Because in the end,
They will become your anchor in the Wild Sea

My legs were on the verge of collapsing because of sitting and now walking. I don't know how far we were walking. Because now my hand also paining.

Such a gentlemen he is, taking my bag.

Why can't they understand that I didn't do anything to them. I never even know them let alone their Alpha. But no.

And of course no one will trust a Witch and that means I, Ara Verro.

A groan left my lips because this man was walking so fast and I have to almost run behind him to catch him otherwise I will be lost and I don't want to anger his Alpha.

I will try my best to stay far away from him as possible as I can. I will be invisible to him and his people. Grandma herself said if I feel like not staying here then I can leave but who can tell her that I don't want live here.

"How close are we mister?" This was the second time I asked him but like a mute button, this beast of a man didn't utter a single fucking word.

I was this much tempted to use my magic and then see his reaction but I restraint from doing such because of his Alpha's warning.

If your granddaughter do anything, ANYTHING that harm my people, I will myself kill her with my hands before you know it.

Seriously?

Who this man is?

And why the fuck I will harm his people?

I took a deep breath as an exhaustion take over my body. I was so tired and just wanted something to lay my body on.

When I looked up, I saw only darkness and no beast of a man.

Fear gripped my bones thinking maybe this is their way to kill me in forest.

"Come straight woman." And then a relief engulfed me.

So he is there something in the darkness and I must have lost him while thinking about his Alpha.

I went straight as he said and then I saw a tree house because lights were on.

A looked around the tree house and as long as I saw, I couldn't find any house near it.

Away from everyone.

Okay.

And it's not like I want to be with people.

It's like my life is repeating the moments over and over again. But this time I am different with determination.

Determination to not fall for anyone and who doesn't worth my entire being let alone my presence.

The man said. "This is your house for your stay. It is a little dirty as no one live here. Food will be brought tomorrow and do not wander around far away and do not come near pack house if Alpha himself says otherwise, Alpha's orders."

Yes, Alpha's orders.

I nodded and then this man left me alone.

He was suddenly disappeared into the darkness. My gaze was still on where he went. I could only saw darkness and nothing else. I pulled the bag on my shoulder and walked on the stairs. The stairs were small but okay and I was glad that it didn't make me fall down on the ground. When I opened the door of the house, like he said it was a little dirty.

Little dirty my foot.

The cabin was a fucking mess and so much dirt making it looks like a horror place which showed in the movie.