CHAPTER ONE

Pain is not something we get used to but in time we let it go to live the present.

Sometimes situation makes us
Or
Sometimes despite our protest

We all grow some way but it is what necessary to move forward.

"Get your fucking ass here Ara Verro." Her hard voice sounded well hard while making me cringe.

I hate it when she is mad and most importantly when she is mad with me but what should I do about that? I am just tired of everything and just want to rest for a while without this spells and magic and all shit.

"I am not fucking ready grandma." I am really tired. "Just leave me alone like you did before." It was a low blow but I couldn't care less at that moment.

I did a mistake of meeting her eyes because it was hard and anyone could hide under the sheets but here I am. Facing her like I had lost my fucking head. Maybe I did.

She narrowed her eyes and about to say something but I beat the bush. "I am sorry but can't you see?" I motioned my hands towards myself as my voice cracked at the end thinking about the lost. "I have been through shits and I fucking lost my baby. How could you expect me to move on that easily?" And tears formed in my eyes.

That wasn't new because in these last days tears were like my best friend who doesn't fucking leave me the fuck alone. It came whenever they want and I am fucking tired of it.

"That wasn't my fault that you have been through shit." She snapped at him and more tears started flowing down my already wet cheeks because that hurt. That hurt fucking hard.

I know it's not her fault at all. It's all my fault that I stayed there despite the pain. I stayed there because well my fucking heart wants to. I stayed there because I want them to love me. I stayed there because... And this fucking because cost me everything.

A soothing hand patted my head lovingly and without thinking, I engulfed her petite body in my arms.

My heart was swelling with pain and pain and pain. I often wonder, what did I do to deserve this lost. I can endure anything but not my baby. Despite his mistakes, I was ready to move on from the past just so we can give our baby a better future and better life. But he have to ruin it. Why?

Am I not enough?

Is there anything wrong with me?

Is it my body?

My nature?

Or because I am a witch?

I get it I am not a strong, strong is not even a word close but still. I was trying to be a better person for him.

Didn't he see the efforts I was taking?

To see him proud of me?

To gain his attention?

Is it really bad to have me as his Mate? as his Luna?

This all the fucking thoughts won't fucking leave me the fuck alone. All thanks to the Irvin Stone.

Irvin fucking Stone

The man behind my wonderful state.

"I get it you need time but as much as you will take time, it will cost you your heart which is constantly filled with pain of losing everything. Do you think I don't know about your pain? Do you think that I am ignoring just for my gain? Do you think that I don't care about you darling?" And her words made me cry harder. "I only want what is best for my granddaughter. You are my responsibility Ara and I will complete it till my end. Time doesn't heal anything at all. If it's in our hand, we won't let time heal us. Time just waiting for our command to process further but if you won't let him, how can it heal you? It is in your hand to what to do next and how much do you want to live in the past. Remember you are not the only one who is facing problems. Every person on the earth have to face some portion of things, things they don't want to happen. It is not in our hands to decide the fate."