CHAPTER TWENTY

What is dangerous?

A very calm man with observing eyes.

The party was on full blast and everyone was enjoying while dancing and talking to each other as well as laughing to lame jokes.

Alpha Onyx was watching Darth since they came for the party as he looked slightly disturbed. "What happened?"

Darth clenched his jaw but didn't say anything. This was the thing about Darth that he doesn't tell anyone anything. Alpha Onyx knew that too so he didn't push Darth.

Darth gripped the glass in his hands tightly. He was very sure that he could avoid her and he was successful for a month too but when he sensed her here, in this pack ground, his all control slipped away from him.

He didn't know that his ruby will bound her to him. And if he knew that he wouldn't have given her at the first place. Mood goddess played dirty game to him and that made him more angry than he was now if possible. She intentionally hid this information from him and there was no way to unlink them. Ara and Darth.

It was all her doings and he hated her for that. She knew only Ara will ressurect him and then her blood will bind to him. She fucking did everything intentionally. She knew he hated her grandmother, Ayanna and then she made him reach out to her granddaughter only to have him ressurect.

Yes, he manipulated Ara doing what he wanted. And he didn't regret it a bit too. It was such a pleasure for him to see Ara seeing mortified seeing her grandmother in that state. It was a whole imagination in her mind but the reaction of Ara was priceless.

How much he would love to make that scene real, Darth smirked behind the glass.

But he couldn't just kill Ayanna. The witch was strong and not easy to kill. When he saw Ara's memories, a sudden rage filled him and he didn't understand why he was angry when he saw how her previous life was. She had been through much and was still stable. He was amazed by her but pitied her because he also needed her as a pawn in his game.

Darth was fascinated by her day by day by seeing her. She was a quite a sight to behold to his eyes so he was always surrounded by her, watching her every move like a hawk unknown to her eyes. But she was also so stupid. She trusted him blindly and did not even utter a one word to her grandmother. She was foolish to trust him that easily but it was his gain in the end. He wasn't arguing about that.

He could hear her every thoughts and what not and seriously the woman couldn't shut the hell up for a while too. Even in her dreams, her thoughts were still running here and there.

But he could give her a credit to travel to the east side and then went to the island where his body was buried under the tree. The tree was made by his powers and when he ressurected, the tree vanished by returning his power to him. His servent was there to watch her not to help her because he couldn't trust her at all. He was with her until the very end.

When Ara left there unconscious, his soul returned to his body. He couldn't lie about her blood that it is bad as it was alluring to him and wanted him to drain every last of the drop but the ruby won't allow him to do it. The ruby, his ruby and now hers. It protected her from him. It was a shield to her from any harm come to her way. Even from him.

When Darth stood infront of her, he was tempted to just buried his teeth in her neck and then kill her. He didn't even touch her but that didn't mean he was not tempted. He so wanted to touch her delicate skin against him but refrain himself from doing such. He knew that in his head that she will be death of him one day if he dares to touch her. He ordered his servent to take her to her grandmother and he did as he asked then only Darth came here.