CHAPTER THREE

Little things frighten us but this little things make us happy too.

Do not forget about that.

I woke up when nostalgia filled me and when I couldn't take a damn breath too. I rubbed my eyes but couldn't see a damn thing in front of me. Everything was dark and so black.

I searched frantically for anything but found nothing. A sudden chill washed over my body from the backside as my breathing started to go from normal to high. I clutched my dress tightly in my fingers. I didn't want to turn around to see what's behind my back fearing whatever it is, I don't like it.

But main question is:

Is it real?

Or is it just a dream?

I couldn't decide.

It was like my body was on auto pilot because it turned around automatically despite my protest and when I saw, a screamed left my lips. I quickly ran towards her but unknown force was making me stand my ground.

"GRANDMA!"

She was hanging in the back of the room. Hands were tied by the chain which was attached to the ceiling. Her eyes were closed and her body, her body was worse. There were cuts all over her body. Arms, stomach, face, legs, everywhere. And there was so much blood too. The light was enough to see her petite body on the verge of collapsing.

"Grandma, open your eyes. Please." I begged her. She is the only family I have and I can't lose her. Ever.

I can't bear the thought of losing her. I just can't.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw she is not moving?

"Grandma?" I ask cautiously fearing the worst.

But she didn't move.

"Grandma, please." I pleaded again but no response.

"This will happen when you won't listen what I said to you baby." I snapped my gaze to the left corner of the room where I heard voice. Suddenly a figure moved forward and he was there. He was tall, very tall and like WWE man. He was dressed in all black and a black cloak covering his face and his entire body. This was the third time we met.

I gulped nervously when he moved behind my grandma.

"No, please." I begged him.

It doesn't take a genius to know what he will do to her.

A chuckle escaped his throat. "I didn't even do anything and you are making me bad guy here."

"Please. She's the only family I have left." Tears were already flowing down my cheeks. I didn't wipe them because it wasn't use as it were flowing like a flood. I was literally on the verge to do anything to save her. Literally. Even if he wants my life, I will gladly put it on a plate for him.

He was just watching me but I don't know how because his cloak was covering his entire face. Suddenly a shiny thing caught my eyes.

"NOOOOOOO"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO." I screamed loudly when the knife was pressed against the grandma's throat.

He didn't listen my screaming.

And when the blood spurted, I lost my remaining consciousness as the darkness consumed me.

"Baby, wake up." I mumbled no as I continued sleeping like a baby but when reality hit me, I quickly jolted stood up. He was sitting in my chair in front of me. Like he didn't killed her just a moment ago.

This man murdered my grandma and here he is babying me? Anger bubbled inside me. I was so furious.

"YO..." He cut me.