CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Yeah, it is painful to remember what happened before but this heart of our don't listen. It wants what it wants.

I was training outside the cabin early in the morning. I wore the sport bra and shorts and the images of our training engulfed in my mind because there wasn't any chaos to give me any headache so mind quickly wondered around him. Last few weeks, I was able to forget about everything but now there's nothing to be think about, I let my mind went towards him.

"What the hell are you wearing Ara? Go and change."

I looked down to my attire which was a sport bra and shorts for training and I didn't find anything wrong with it. I narrowed my eyes at him and folded my hands in front of me which results in popping my breasts because his eyes were lingering there so long for my liking.

Male and breast. I scoffed.

"And why the hell I am going to change Alpha? And eyes up here because my breasts doesn't have eyes so stop looking at them like you haven't seen them before." I said calmly but last part was a bit harsh because his eyes quickly met mine and narrowed at me.

He and I both knew all of pack members were listening to our conversation.

Werewolves hearing.

He cleared his throat and came closer towards me and leaned his head into my ear and whispered, "Everyone is looking at what's mine so go and change otherwise you want me to fuck you here, in front of them and this little outfit doesn't leave me any imagination."

I gulped at his vulgar words and move my lips towards his ear barely touching it.

"Do not think so highly of yourself Alpha. You won't dare to fuck me in front everyone because your wolf won't allow everyone to see his mate's naked body beneath you or on you."

Then I move away from him as a smirk on my face by seeing his lustful eyes. He was blinking his eyes to came from daze, hands clenching - unclenching, teeth gritted tightly.

I was enjoying his sweet torture. Once he came to his senses, he huskily said, "Watch it kroshka. You won't like the outcome."

Again my heart was beating loudly by his endearment for me. And it was hot as hell.

"Says who?" I scoffed at him while rolling my eyes. He was still calling me that name ignoring my warnings to not say again.

He growled and grabbed my arm not too strong but not too loose either for me to leave as he started to pull me with me and by judging he was taking me to his office which was in the pack house too. He was succeeded to dragging me only because I was willing to go with him. Otherwise I had my magic and I could make him someone too, like frog.

His office was on the second floor. When we were going upstairs, more like he was dragging me, the people stopped talking, doing and stood frozen to see their alpha, angry alpha pulling me behind him. But they knew better than to anger him more by staring so they quickly continue their chores.

He opened his office door and pulled me with me in and closed it behind me. I was about to talk but he backed me up against the door, hands were besides my head caging me in between them. I could feel his body heat doing something to me. Something dirty.

"Wha..."

"Shh." He cut me.

"Wh..."

"Shh." Again he cut me but now with his fingers on my lips.

And now it angered me but my anger suddenly melt down when he put his hands on my waist, my bare waist and my breath hitched in my throat. And he smirked at my state.

Is it too early to Move on? - 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें