How many did we lose and how many did we win?

At Nivadellir Eitri was showing Thor, Rocket and Groot the mold for Stormbreaker.

"This is plan? We're gonna hit him with a brick?" Rocket said.

"It's a mold. A king's weapon. Meant to be the greatest in Asgard. In theory, it could even summon the Bifrost." Eitri said.

"Did it have a name?" Thor asked.

"Stormbreaker."

"That's a bit much." Rocket said.

"So how do we make it?" Thor asked

"You'll have to restart the forge. Awaken the heart of a dying star."

"Rabbit, fire up the pod."

On the Titan Quill was measuring the planet's tilt and Mantis was jumping in the low gravity.

"The hell happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place." Quill said.

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us. We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just need the gauntlet." Tony said and Drax yawned. "Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?"

"I stopped listening after you said, "We need a plan."" Drax said.

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page." Tony said Quill.

"See, "not winging it" isn't really what they do." Quill said.

"Uh, what exactly do they do?" Peter asked.

"Kick names, take ass." Mantis said

"Yeah, that's right." Drax said quietly as he shift to a commanding position beside Mantis.

"Alright, just get over her, please. Mr. Lord can you get your folks to circle up?" Tony said and stood up for a minute with an expression of hopelessness.

"Mr. Lord." Star-Lord is said and motioning to Drax and Mantis.

"We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude.."

"Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what is means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plans, and that way it might be really good." Quill said.

"Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe." Drax said.

"What dance-off?" Tony asked.

"It's nothing." Quill said.

"Like in Footloose, the movie?" Peter said.

"Exactly like Footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?" Quill said excitedly.

"It never was." Peter said and Quill frowned sadly at him.

"Don't encourage this, alright?" Tony said.

"Okay."

"We're getting no help from Flash Gordon here."

"Flash Gordon? By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half human." Quill said and pointed at Tony and Peter. "So that 50% of me that's stupid... That's 100% you."

"Your math is blowing my mind."

"Excuse me, but...Does your friend often do that?" Mantis asked.

Meanwhile Strange was sitting cross-legged, his hands poise in a mystic gesture with the Time Stone suspended between them. His eyes were closed, and his head was jerking rapidly from side to side.

"Strange, we alright?" Tony asked as Strange seemed to snap out of it as he started forward, letting out a cry. "You're back. You're alright. Hi."

"Hey, what was that?" Peter asked.

"I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Strange said breathlessly.

"How did you see?" Quill asked.

"14,000,605."

"How many did we win?" Peter asked.

Strange paused a while before answering.

"One." he said.