I have something to tell you

A few days later Peter and Harley were talking to Pepper about Tony.

"I have his will and it turns out, he left you the company and his sunglasses." she said.

"Why would he leave me the company when you're the CEO?" Peter asked.

"He saw you more of a son after the internship turning real when you joined the Avengers after the Vulture fight."

Peter nodded.

"I started seeing him as a father actually." he said and Harley rubbed his back.

"I know you did. He was more and more proud of how much you've improved at being a hero, his intern and gotten to college so young. And he'd be proud when you take my place when you're ready."

Peter looked at her with tears going down.

"Anything else?"

"He left you his glasses." she said and handed them to him. "I don't know exactly what they are but he kept them everywhere he went."

Then he took them and remembered what Tony said.

"They're not normal glasses. He made another AI in these. EDITH I think it was?" he said and they looked at him.

"What does it do?" Harley asked.

"He said it has access to every Stark technology in the world."

They looked at him then the glasses in shock.

Then he opened them and saw a letter.

With the next Tony Stark I trust you. TS

Peter shook his head.

"I knew he was leaving them to me. After explaining what they are I realized he would leave them. I didn't think it would be Stark Industries though! But after being his personal intern I should've realized it."

"You'll be fine. You'll take good care of these and when I say you're ready the company." she said gently.

He nodded and sighed.

"Anything else?"

"No that's it."

"OK. See you soon." he said and she nodded.

When Pepper left Harley looked at Peter.

"OK, that's it. What's wrong?" he asked. "You've been throwing up, getting dizzy and more every morning."

Peter looked at him, took his hand and put it on his stomach.

"I'm pregnant." he said and Harley froze.

"Really?" he said and Peter nodded.

Harley smiled widely then held him close and gave him a kiss.

When it stopped he looked at him.

"Where are you?"

"About ten weeks. I wanted to wait until summer break so you could focus on school." Peter said smiling.

Harley smiled and then it hit him.

"Wait, if you knew you were pregnant, why did you help them yesterday?"

"I swore to protect people the day I lost my uncle and Strange came. I was on patrol trying to figure out how to tell you on the last day of school."

Harley isn't happy but nodded understanding.

"I'm gonna have trouble focusing in school now. If they keep doing it that is."

Peter smiled.

"If they stop I'll be house schooling you." he said smirking a little and Harley groaned. "Be thankful you have a genius of a boyfriend."