We have the chance

The Benatar was landing in the yard of the Avenger's Compound and Scott was sitting having a Taco and some Nachos at a bench, and everything fell out of the taco as the Benatar lands. Nebula and Rocket walked out of the ship, and past Scott.

"Hey, humie! Where's Big Green?" Rocket asked.

"Uh, Kitchen, I think." Scott said. "That's awesome." he said to himself as he saw Nebula.

"Rhodey, careful on re-entry. There's an idiot on the landing zone." Nebula said into an earpiece.

Then she walked away.

Moments later, just as Scott was getting back to his senses, Rhodey landed right in front of him without warning. This time Scott was so surprised, he dropped the whole taco.

"Oh, God!" he said

"What's up, regular sized man?" Rhodey asked.

As he walked away, Bruce walked out of the Compound. Seeing that Scott dropped his lunch, he handed him two tacos from his own lunch. Scott took it while giving Bruce a puzzling look at this act of kindness.

Later Bruce was sitting at the back of a Utility car as they traverse the green countryside of Norway. They passed a sign labelled "WELCOME TO NEW ASGARD, PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY.". They stopped at a small town on a port. Bruce and Rocket got out of the car, and looked around at the remaining Asgardians, living like normal humans at a port.

"Kind of a step down from a golden palace and magic hammers and whatnot." Rocket said.

"Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First they've lost Asgard, then half the people. They're probably just happy to have a home." Bruce said and saw Valkyrie looking over at him, and headed over to her.

"You shouldn't have come!" Valkyrie said.

"Ah, Valkyrie! Great to see you, Angry Girl."

"I think I liked you better either of the other ways." she said noticing his change of appearance.

"This is Rocket." he said motioning to Rocket.

"How you doin'?" Rocket asked.

"He won't see you." Valkyrie said eyeing him.

"That bad, huh." Bruce said.

"We only see him once a month, when he comes for..." she said. "... supplies." she said looking over to a pile of kegs of stout and other beer on the side.

"It's that bad."

"Yeah."

Later Rocket was opening a door and him and Bruce were walking through it.

"What the... Woo! Something died in here." Rocket said grimacing at the smell.

"Hello? Thor?" Bruce said.

"Are you here about the cable?" Thor asked from a different room.

Then he walked into view, and their aw dropped.

"The Cinemax ran out about two weeks ago, and the sports were all kind of fuzzy." he said and grabbed a beer.

"Thor?" Bruce said.

Then Thor noticed Bruce and Rocket standing there and cracked into joy.

"BOYS! Oh my God! Its so to see you!" he said to Rocket, trying to hug him. "Come here, you little rascal!" he said growling.

"No, I'm good. I'm good. That's not necessary." Rocket said.

"Hulk, you know my friends, Miek, Korg, right?"

Miek and Korg were sitting on a couch, PlayStation controller in hand, playing Fortnite and eating chips.

"Hey boys!" Korg said.

"Hey guys, long time no see." Bruce said.

"Beer's on the bucket. Feel free to log on to the Wi-Fi. No password, obviously." Korg said and went back to his game. "Thor, he's back. The kid on the TV that called me a dickhead again."

"NoobMaster." Thor said.

"Yeah, NoobMaster69 called me a dickhead."

Thor walked over to him, took his headphones and spoke into the mic.

"NoobMaster. Hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder? Listen, buddy. If you don't log off this game immediately, I'm gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and SHOVE THEM UP YOUR BUTT! Oh, that's right, go cry to your father, you little weasel!" he said.

"Thank you, Thor." Korg said as Thor brought his headphones back.

"Let me know if he bothers you again, okay?"

"Thank you very much. I will."

"So you guys want a drink? What are you drinking? We have beer, tequila, all sorts of things." Thor said and used Stormbreaker to open a bottle of beer and started drinking.

Then Bruce walked to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Buddy, you all right?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm fine! Why, don't I look all right?"

"You look like melted ice cream." Rocket said concerned and Thor laughed.

"So, what's up?"

"We need your help. There might be a chance we could fix everything." Bruce said.

"What, like the cable?" Thor asked and burped. "Cause that's been driving me bananas for weeks."

"Like Thanos."

Thor's smile slowly disappeared and he put a shaky hand on Bruce's shoulder and pointed at him.

"Don't say that name." he said and Korg stood up and took off his headphones.

"Um, yeah. We don't actually say that name in here." he said.

"Please take your hand off me." Bruce said quietly. "Now, I know that... guy might scare you." he said and brushed away Thor's hand.

"Why would I be? Why would, why would I be scared of that guy? I'm the one who killed that guy, remember? Anyone else here killed that guy? Nope. Didn't think so. Korg, why don't you, tell everybody who chopped Thanos' big head off." Thor said and walked away.

"Umm... Stormbreaker?" Korg said.

"Now, who's swingin' Stormbreaker?"

"I get it. You're in a rough spot, okay? I've been there myself. You wanna know who helped me out of it?" Bruce asked.

"I don't know. Is it... Natasha?"

"It was you. You helped me."

Thor walked over and looked out the window and pointed, still holding his beer.

"Why don't you ask the, Asgardians down there, how much my help was worth." he said and dropped onto the sofa. "The ones that are left, anyway."

"I think we can bring them back."

"Stop. stop, okay?" Thor said and opened a packet on M&Ms. "I know you think I'm down here wallowing in my own self-pity, waiting to be rescued and and saved. But I'm fine, okay? We're fine, aren't we?" he said while Korg and Miek were eating pizza and playing once more.

"Nah, all good here, mate." Korg said.

"So, whatever it is that you're offering, we're not into it, don't care, couldn't care less. Goodbye."

"We need you, pal." Bruce said but Thor shook his head and ignored him.

"There's beer on the ship." Rocket said crossing his arms.

Thor paused but didn't look up then put the bottle down.

"What kind?" he asked.