They're back, but will they stay together?

Steve was in a bathroom in the Avengers compound holding a blade, having just shaved off his beard. He sighed and looked into a side mirror and started shaking, slowly at first, and then severely. A few minutes later Steve, Natasha, Bruce and Rhodey were at the yard walking out looking at something, the Benatar carried by Carol as she landed the spacecraft. The landing gears deploy as they touch down. Then the entry hatch opened and Peter and Nebula walked out, Peter being supported by Nebula. Steve ran to Peter to help him stand up and Peter gripped his arm as he joins him.

"Couldn't stop him." Peter said.

"Neither could I." Steve said.

"I lost Tony."

"Queens, we lost."

Peter: "Is, uh...?" Peter said and struggled to ask about Harley and Pepper.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Harley said and they hugged.

"It's okay."

Then Pepper joined the hug.

"Tony?" Pepper said and Peter shook his head.

"I'm sorry." he said shaking his head.

Rocket sat down with Nebula and took her hand, both silently mourning their losses.

Later they were in the Avengers Compound sitting in a living room area. Peter was sitting at a table, getting blood for healing. After not eating enough his healing had slowed down. A holographic casualty report lists the names and faces of those lost to the Decimation.

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth." Rhodey said.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census. And it looks like he did... he did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out fifty percent, of all living creatures." Natasha said.

"Where is he now? Where?" Peter asked.

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through." Steve said.

Thor was sitting on a bench, seemingly deep in thought.

"What's wrong with him?" Peter asked.

"Oh, he's pissed. He thinks he failed. Which of course he did, but you know there's a lot of that's going around, ain't there?" Rocket said.

"Honestly, until this exact second, I literally thought you were a Build-A-Bear."

"Maybe I am."

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep Space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Peter, you fought him." Steve said.

"Who told you that?" Peter asked surprised. "I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet while the Bleecker Street Magician gave away the store. That's what happened. There was no fight."

"Okay."

"He's unbeatable."

"Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?"

"Pfft! Tony told me he saw this coming a few years back. He had a vision. He didn't wanna believe it. Thought he was dreaming."

"Peter, I'm gonna need you to focus." Steve said and Peter started to seethe.

"And we needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late Steve. Sorry. You know what I need?" he said and stood pushing things off the table with a clatter while everyone winced at the noise. "I need to shave. And I believe I remember telling all youse -" he said and went for Steve but Harley quickly came in front of him, trying to stop him.