We need your help

Outside a cabin Peter was in the woods at the bank of a lake sitting outside a tiny shed clapping his hands.

They had moved out of the apartment when Harley finished high school.

Harley is now on his junior year at MIT.

After having May and Peter taking Stark Industries he waited until May was old enough to get to school and would get her after.

Pepper and Happy had helped them a lot with May when she was a baby.

Two months after having May Peter had gotten back to classes along with Harley and Peter had gotten back to being Spider-Man after getting caught up with classes.

"Chow time!" he said. "May? May M. Parker. You want some lunch?"

"Define lunch or be disintegrated." May said and put on a silver and blue helmet.

"Okay, You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special thing I made for your dad." he said and took the helmet off her head and she emerged out smiling mischievously. "Like mine but mines much cooler." he said smirking a little.

"Okay."

"There you go. Are you thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce."

"No."

"That's what you want. How did you find this?"

"Garage."

"Really? Were you looking for it?"

"No. I found it, though."

"You like going to the garage, huh? So does mommy. I used to go through dumpsters for things to make like computers and even fixed up a DVD player I found once. It's fine, actually. Your dad never wears it anymore."

Then they started walking towards the house, but Peter saw a black Audi pulling coming to a stop a few meters away. Steve, Natasha and Scott got out of the car. Peter sighed not looking forward to the discussion about to take place.

"Now, we know what it sounds like..." Scott said.

"Peter, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve asked.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck Scale, which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" Peter said.

Scott, Steve and Natasha looked puzzled.

"Thank you." Steve said with Peter giving him a drink.

"In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home." Peter said.

"I did." Scott said.

"No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a... What do you call it?"

"A time heist?" Scott said trying to hide his pride.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipe dream?"

"The Stones are in the past. We can go back and get them."

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back." Natasha said.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?"

"I don't believe we would." Steve said.

"Gotta say, sometimes I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise."

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events -" Scott said.

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back To The Future?"

"No." Scott said embarrassed.

"Good. You had me worried there. 'Cause that'd be horse shit. That's not how quantum physics works."

"Peter... We have to take a stand." Natasha said.

"We did stand. And yet, here we are."

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did." Scott said. "And now, now we have a chance to bring her back. To bring everyone back. And you're telling me that won't even..." he said with his voice louder trying to sell his desperation to Peter.

"That's right, Scott, I won't even. I got a kid, a neighborhood to look after and now that he's gone and Pepper told me I was ready two years after graduation MIT a company to run."

Then May ran to her mom, who picked her up.

"Daddy told me to come and save you." May said.

"Good job. I'm saved." Peter said. "I wish you'd come here to ask me something else. Anything else. Honestly, I... I missed you guys, it was... Oh, and table's set for six." he said turning to Steve, Natasha and Scott.

"Peter, I get it. And I'm happy for you, I really am. But this is a second chance." Steve said.

"I got my second chance right here, Cap. I can't roll the dice again. If you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch."

Later Steve, Natasha and Scott were walking back to their car outside Peter's house.

"He's scared." Natasha said.

"He's not wrong." Steve said.

"Yeah, but I mean, what are we gonna do? We need him. What, are we gonna stop?" Scott asked.

"No, I wanna do it right. We're gonna need a really big brain."

"Bigger than his?" Scott said pointing to Peter's house.