It's gonna be fine

Later Clint was at his farm, joyfully reuniting with his family. In San Francisco, Scott watched fireworks with Cassie and Hope. In Wakanda, T'Challa, Shuri, and Ramonda oversaw the celebrations from their balcony.

At a hospital Harley, Tony, Pepper, Rhodey, Steve, Bruce, Sam, Bucky and Strange were in Peter's room.

Peter was unconscious and healing slowly.

Harley was sitting on one side rubbing his hand and Tony's on the other side rubbing his hand on Peter's hair.

"It's gonna be fine babe." Harley whispered and gave him a kiss.

"How the hell did he survive something like this?" Sam asked and everyone shook their head.

"I don't know. But he did." Steve said.

Then they heard someone groan and looked at Peter.

"Pete?" Harley said quietly and gently.

Peter slowly opened his eyes and smiled weakly.

"Hey." he whispered.

They all sighed and Harley gave him a kiss.

"What the hell were you doing kid?!" Tony yelled.

"My job. Heroes sacrifice themselves for everyone." Peter whispered.

They sighed and shook their head.

Then Peter looked at Harley still exhausted.

"How's May?" he whispered.

"Who?" Tony said. "Your aunt?"

"She's doing fine. Same with Ned, MJ and aunt May." Harley said gently and smiling.

Peter nodded.

"I have something to tell you." he whispered fighting the exhaustion to say this.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant."

They all froze in shock for a second and then came back.

"How long have you known?"

"Since the day before they came to ask me for help. I was going to tell you but I was to focused on the time machine and stuff I forgot."

Harley nodded.

"Where are you?"

"About seven weeks I think."

He nodded and saw Peter fighting the exhaustion but failing.

"Get some rest babe. We can talk about this later." he said and gave him a kiss.

Peter nodded, shut his eyes and was back asleep.

"What's wrong with his aunt? And why did it sound like there's another? And how the hell is Peter pregnant?!" Tony asked.

"May is our daughter. The day you disappeared he told me he was pregnant, ten weeks. He's a herm. We don't know where May came from with us using condoms and Pete his pill though. But it was worth it. She has my hair and Peter's eyes. Smart like Peter and plenty more." Harley said smiling.

Tony and Strange looked at him in shock.

"OK then." Tony said.

"She doesn't have any of Peter's powers though. Just his intelligence." Harley said smiling.

Tony and Strange chuckled.

"I had a feeling you were going to say that." Tony said.

"He worked until the day he had her. Pepper was on a business trip. He woke up with more pain and still went to work." Harley said shaking his head. "He hid his faux contractions from me until it got to strong and I forced him to let Iron Lad take care of it. In labor for hours and with his powers had to go through labor without any meds. He's more of a fighter than I ever thought he'd be."

Tony shook his head and sighed.

"God kid, you're gonna give me grey hair one of these days." he said and Harley snickered.

"I think he already has." he said.

"Hey!" Tony said and they laughed.