It's time

Before they knew it Peter was 38 weeks and at work.

It had been getting a little stronger than usual this morning but he rubbed it off and went to work.

He was in Pepper's office right now with his eyes shut from the pain.

To be safe since he was 30 weeks he's been working here after making a deal.

When it was done he took a deep breath.

"Calm down May, you can go crazy later after work." he muttered.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." he said and an intern came in.

"Sorry to bother you sir but we need a little help with something." the intern said.

"OK." Peter said, got up and headed to a lab.

When they got there people sighed in relief when they saw him.

"So what's the problem?" Peter asked.

"We need help fixing with something on the computer." another intern said.

"OK." Peter said, sat down and started working with it.

Suddenly he felt another one go off and stopped with his eyes shut tight.

"Peter?" someone said and he held up his hand telling her to give him a second.

When it was done he took a deep breath and sat there quietly for a minute.

Then he looked at the intern.

"What?" he asked.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, she's just being active today."

They didn't buy it but nodded and got back to work.

When they were done Peter decided to look around and see if anyone else needs help.

While he did that he stopped and had another one every once in a while.

Everyone was getting worried about him and some, being parents, knew it was coming soon.

Some of the parents that had been pregnant themselves told him he should go home but he would always say he's fine.

Soon he was back in the office having lunch.

He looked at the time and saw it had been going off and on for four hours already.

They had been getting worse and he had been having trouble control it.

"Only five more hours and then I can get home." he said.

After lunch he had more and more trouble working and would time when the pain came.

Finally he was done for the day and they were coming every fifteen minutes.

He was holding onto his desk with his eyes shut tight right now.

When it was done he took a deep breath and groaned.

"As soon as I get home I'm going to lay down." he said, left his office and headed home.

When he got there he unlocked the door.

"Harley? I'm home." he said.

Harley came in smiling and gave him a kiss.

"Hey babe. How you doing?" Harley asked.

"She's being active today. She wouldn't stop kicking me." Peter said while they headed to the living room and sat down.