Will the other help us?

Later at a cafe somewhere, Bruce, but not the same one that we remember. He looks more... Professor Smart Hulk.

"Come on, I feel like I'm the only one eating." Bruce said. "Try some of that. Have some eggs." he said pushing a plate forward.

"I'm so confused." Scott said.

"These are confusing times." Bruce said seriously.

"Right. No, no, that's not what I meant."

"No, I get it. I'm kidding! I know. It's crazy. I'm wearing shirts now." Bruce said dropping the act.

"Yeah! Wh...How? Why?"

"Five years ago, we got our asses beaten. Except it was worse for me. Because I lost twice. First, Hulk lost, then Banner lost. Then, we all lost."

"No one blamed you, Bruce." Natasha said.

"I did. For years, I've been treating the Hulk like he's some kind of disease, something to get rid of. But then I started looking at him as the cure. Eighteen months in a gamma lab. I put the brains and the brawn together. And now look at me. Best of both worlds..." he said when three kids behind him walked up to him tentatively.

"Excuse me, Mr. Hulk?" the girl said.

"Yes?"

"Can we get a photo?"

"100%, little person. Come on, step up." he said. "You mind?" he asked holding out Scott the phone.

"Oh, yeah." Scott said.

"Thanks," Bruce said. "Say "green"!" he said to the kids and they said green as Scott snapped the photo. "Did you get that?"

"Don't you wanna grab one with me? I'm Ant-Man." Scott said leaning forward to hand back the phone. "They're Hulk fans, they don't know Ant-Man. Nobody does."

"Wait, no, no, he feels bad. No, he wants you to...he wants to..." Bruce said. "You want to take a picture with him, right?" he said to one of the boys who shook his head vigorously.

"Stranger Danger." the boy said.

"He's even saying no he doesn't. I get it. I don't want it either." Scott said.

"But, come on, the kid! But he...but you..." Bruce said.

"I don't want a picture with them."

"He's gonna feel bad." Bruce said to the kids. "Sorry. They said they'd do it." he said to Scott.

"I don't want it anymore."

"No, no...you feel bad."

"Just take the goddamn phone."

"Thank you, Mr. Hulk." the girl said.

"No, it's great kids. Thank you very much." Bruce said. "Hulk out!" he said at the same time as the kids.

"Bruce." Steve said.

"Dab!" Bruce said awkwardly.

"Bruce."

"Listen to your Mom. She knows better."

"About we were saying..."

"Right. The whole time travel do-over? Guys, it's outside my area of expertise."

"Well, you pulled this off. I remember a time when that seemed pretty impossible time, too." Natasha said.