Chapter 3- Uninvited Guests

" We shouldn't have brought him here, that wasn't the plan."

" Then what was to be done? Leave him there? It was nearly dark, if we left him there, we would never have the chance to know anything about him."

That's what captain heard when he woke up. He was tied up. He didn't open his eyes for a few minutes, he wanted to know what they were saying. He acted like he was still unconscious.

" Yeah still...... We are bringing him directly to our camp. We should have keep him somewhere else." Said one guy

" Why are we fighting? It's done, its already dark outside side. And we are not in our camp right now. We can tie him down here someplace. " Said the other.

" Then what? We don't even have a plan. We should have waited. " Said the first guy in a very frustrated voice.

" I poisoned him, I brought him here, and I made that choice, I did everything I had to do. If you have a problem with me, then I suggest you talk to me straight." This time it was female voice.

" I got nothing against you. But when you do something like that, I want you to speak to us about it before you do it. I don't want you to do such a reckless thing." Told one guy

" Tie him up somewhere here and then we can question him ." He continued.

" You don't have to do that. We should talk like civilized people. " It was the captain's voice. He knew that if he carried on with what he was doing, he would end up in a situation that would not be so favourable to him.

Everybody around him stopped speaking and stared at him. He realized he was in a tunnel, it was a bit dark but there are few lights on the wall here and there.

"Well he is awake now " said the guy wearing a baseball cap.

"Hi, supp.. I'm Wayne by the way." He said it with a wave of greeting with his tied hand.

" Where you from? What kind of plane is that ?" Asked one guy. He is about 6.5 feet tall, black, wearing a red jacket, and a black jeans. Clean shaved face, well-constructed body, long hair and had a scar on her left cheek. It is so clear that he spends at least a quarter of the day working to get into shape. He was a big guy.

" Mmmm.... it's kinda complicated " said Wayne

" Well... we have time! Just to clarify, all night. So why don't you enlighten us ?" That guy was sarcastic .

" Tell us about yourself, where you come from where you found that aircraft, what are you doing here ? If we're convinced, we will get you out of here. " Said the lady.

Wayne raised his eyes, and saw the woman standing in front of him. She has a gun in her hand, an assault rifle, wearing a purple top and a black jeans. The two are dirty and slightly torn in some areas. He looked her in the face, she has beautiful blue eyes, which remind him of somebody. She had black hair with shades of blue. She seems pretty serious.

" Atleast tell me your names, there is no harm in that, right ?" Wayne requested.

She looked around and told him" I'm Sara " then she pointed at the guy with the red jacket " that's Samuel The one with the cap is Ashton and the one behind you is Jackson".

Ashton was wearing black jeans and a red T-shirt, he was wearing a baseball cap as well. It had something written on it, but he couldn't see it clearly. He's blonde and he's got a beard and a mustache. About 5.5 feet tall. Probably between 150 to 170 pounds. On the other hand, Jackson wears a white shirt that has black stripes on it. Almost equal in size to Ashton, weighs between 130 and 140 pounds. Black hair, no facial hair, wearing something like a hearing aid in the left ear. He was the smallest of the bunch.