Chapter 6- Search

The time was about 10:30 in the morning. A group of people walked to the north, all but one carrying a weapon. They were on their way to the ship, to uncover it's secrets. It was the same team that found Wayne; Samuel, Jackson, Sara and Ashton.

" Are you sure you can find what you want in my ship ? " Wayne asked Samuel.

" Yes, no, possibly, probably " said Ashton.

" No matter what we find in the ship, the only reason you're here is to open it." This time it was Sara who said that.

" What's your problem with me ?" Wayne asked Sara " You've been rude to me since the moment we met."

She glanced at him seriously and said nothing.

" How much further?" Asked Samuel

Jackson checked the map and showed some sort of hand signals..

" What did he say ?" Wayne asked

" That direction, about 1.5 miles" Ashton replied

" Whats that ? What does it mean ?" Wayne asked

" That way, about a mile and a half " Ashton replied.

" So he can't talk?" Wayne asked.

" No he can't. " Ashton replied

" Why don't you have any vehicles ? " Wayne asked again,

" Look around! Can you actually think that we can drive through this wreck ? " Sara asked.

" What about motorbikes or bicycles? " He asked again.

" What the hell are you talking about ? We don't have anything like that. " Sara replied, this time she was a little mad because she was really annoyed with him. And he could tell from his face.

After that, Wayne kept his mouth shut for a while. And they kept walking. Everybody except Wayne was talkin' about random things. They were closing in on the spaceship.

" We are 0.3 miles away from the ship. " Nova let Wayne know. A few minutes later they sighted the spaceship.

" There it is " said Ashton

It took them under ten minutes to get to it. Wayne saw the damaged solar panels shattered all over the ground.

" Look at that thing. It's huuuuggeee !!! " Ashton said.

"We saw it falling from the sky and you ejecting from it. We followed it here. But you weren't around. We tried opening it, but failed. We waited here for you. But you didn't show up and it was almost dark, so we went back." Said Samuel

" We knew that you will come back. Me and Jacks came back the next day and waited here. But nobody came. We thought you didn't make it. " Sara continued

" Why did you go back ? You should have waited somewhere near. " Wayne asked them sarcastically.

" Do you think we haven't thought about that?" Sara asked. " We didn't know what it was, we saw something being thrown off the ship. But we had no idea whether it was human or something else. Besides, we weren't sure what was inside.So we waited until dark and went home because we couldn't risk anything. " She continued

" Every tunnel around the area was collapsed. We couldn't stay down there. So we went back before dark. You finally showed up the next day. But fortunately, you got here before we did. By the time we arrived, you were already here. We saw you doing something up there. "