TVM-1

[ edited ]

Main characters.....

1. Kim Taehyung.......
Family - mom, dad, brother.
Love his family more than anything, can do anything for them .
One minute older than his brother
Well educated...
1st owner of Kim corporation.....

.
2. Kim V
Family - mom, dad, brother.
Love his family, listen and obeys his brother more than his family.
One minute younger than his brother...
.
2nd owner of Kim corporation

3. Park Jimin
Family - mom,dad.
College student, sweet but dangerous, don't go on his face, already had done all disasters in his life.

4. Kim y/n
Family - mom, dad.
One and only daughter of Kim family.
Cute but spoiled daughter of the family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hyung will u please help me pleaseeeeeeee...... " V said entering inside his brother's office....
"why??? have to done something wrong" Taehyung said raising his eyebrow.
"dudieeee u know I'm the sweetest child in this whole universe. I don't do anything wrong, but anyways you just have to do a work" V said with puppy eyes.
"OK, what I have to do mister" Tae said folding his arms on his chest.
"my friends gonna call me in few minutes, they r gonna invite me for a party, but u know I don't like parties, so u just have to make a excuse, so that I don't have to go" V said sitting on a chair front of his brother's desk..
"and why should I help u" Taehyung said raising his bow..
"because I'm your only brother" V said dramatically.
"bitch I know that, but I'm asking what will I get in return" Taehyung said..

V know what he want....
"ok, I will treat you, your favourite ice cream" V said..
.
Taehyung was sick from last few days, he is still not fully recovered, so he didn't get his favouite I've cream from days.... Which is like years to him....
.
"really?" Taehyung said with shining eyes...
V just nodded and didn't said anything..... Because he know this is the only way to convey his brother....
.
After something V's phone ranged, which means his friends are calling him...
He throws his phone toward his brother to talk to them....
.

After cutting the phone call Taehyung put the phone in his pocket and pulled his brother toward the exit of his office....
V startled due to sudden action but managed to walk....
Taehyung was grabbing his wrist till they reached to the parking area....
"I will drive" V said....
Taehyung settle down on the passenger seat and they started driving toward their favourite ice cream shop...
After parking the car they both went inside... Greeted by a lady in her 40s ..
They both smiled and ordered their favourite ice creams....
After some time their order arrived and they both started eating...
.
.