TVM-41

After few months...
"yes yes finally your project is over" Jimin said excitedly hugging his husband and boyfriend....

"u are more excited than us" Taehyung said kissing his cheeks..
"afcourse I am, finally we can have some private moments" Jimin replied excitly....

"by the way tomorrow our friends are coming to celebrate with us if u want u can call your friends also" Taehyung said...
"sure" Jimin said...

Time skip

Next evening....

Taehyung, V and Jimin were settling everything that they need for the party..
They just called some of their close friends to celebrate....

After some time
Y/N and Jin came inside followed by Jungkook and Namjoon then Suga and J-hope..

Everyone was settled in living room chatting and laughing...

Everyone become a good friend of each other...

At late night
Only Y/N was in his senses...
She saw around her and found
Suga and J-hope kissing each other...
Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon ready to make out at any moment...
And Taehyung, V and Jimin lost in their won World...
She smiled and went to guest room for a good sleep leaving everyone busy....

After few days...

Taehyung and Jimin Called V telling him to come home in hurry...
When he entered inside whole house was covered with red balloons and roses...
He moved further and found a big red teddy on table with a cake...
Then the lights turned on and Jimin and Tarhyung were holding bouquets of Tulip flowers...
"what is all this" V asked going toward them...

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."Jimin said kneeling down in front of him...

"in starting I thought it's wrong to love someone who is my brother, I was always scared, I felt disgust of myself for this, I thought I'm the worst person, but after you left me I found that file of our and then I found out that I'm incomplete without you and how much I love you more.... And When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most." Taehyung said also kneeling in front of him...

"we don't care what was our past and what was our relation but one thing we know for sure that we truly love you, so will you marry us again without any agreement, without any condition and hate" Jimin said again eyes filled with tears...

"so Kim V would you like to take promotion from a boyfriend to a Official husband" Taehyung said..

V was stunned for few minuted to what to say..

Then he collected his thoughts and answered...

"well actually sorry but I'm already MARRIED" V said scratching his nape....

WTF
He is married...
('⊙ω⊙')