TVM-40

[edited]

Taehyung and V were sitting in front of Jimin waiting him to explain what happened to him...

"so u guys really wanna know" Jimin..
They both nodded like a kid excited to listen the story...

"actually I was the gang leader of JM before marriage so when u told your past to us and when u guys told me that whose that person then I remembered I have some old revenge to take from him plus now have another reason to kill him so I called J-hope and Suga Hyung and told them he search for him but I really didn't know that u guys were also going to kill him" Jimin said looking down...

They both nodded...

"so why didn't you told me before that that u r a gangster" Taehyung asked...
"actually my mom told me that u guys don't like all that stuff so I left the gang" Jimin said pouting...
"so if u left the gang officially so then how you managed to find them again" V asked....
"afcourse I was the I mean I'm still the boss for world I left that gang but I still manage it, but I just manage small work, officially hyungs handle it" Jimin answered....

After few days....

Taehyung and V were busy in their project and Jimin officially joined his gang again when he come to know that they don't hate gangsters...

These days they were really busy that they were not able to spend some time with each other...

About Y/N
She managed to get out of her parents murder shock and now she again joined hospital....
But she still refuses to get marry..